• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Secret coming out of the closet

More pics...

So, I got the radiator mounted up the way i planned today. I also got a couple more rocker supports welded in on the passenger side, that way I can start figuring out my water line plumbing a little better, i think i might have need to seld the supports to the bottom of the rocker, but it was going to be a nasty angle and take up half the bottom of the rocker so i took a risk and welded them to the backside...we'll se how long it holds before peeling away:redneck:

anyways, here is the radiator mount...

i'm going to get longer bolts to go through boths sides of the upper mount, and sleeve the center as to not crush the top two pieces...

IMG_3204Medium.jpg

these have a nut welded in them and were ground flush, my dad was like "oooh, gittin' all fancy now...":fawkdancesmiley:
IMG_3213Medium.jpg

IMG_3214Medium.jpg

the whole picture, i think i'm going to put the electric fans on the back side, blowing out and away, not sure how close this is going to be to the fuel cell...:eeek:
IMG_3206Medium.jpg

Next up, is figuring out the bends for the water lines, i have it mapped out pretty well in my head, here are some pics of what i have to work with...

going to run this one across the top of the crossmember...
IMG_3227Medium.jpg

tight 90 down and a slight jog to the outside and it should be on it;s path to the front...
IMG_3225Medium.jpg

i stuck a piece of tube for reference in between the supports, barely not enough room for both pieces to fit :mad:
IMG_3226Medium.jpg

This is what i was talking about i'm jsut a little skethed about having that area under the rocker unsupported, although it is supported through seat mounts and will have other bars coming down into it also, just not sure if that will be enough.
IMG_3224Medium.jpg

IMG_3223Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I could be way off base here, but I would think about using some sort of rubber mount on the radiator, I don't know how rigid that frame is or how it might flex, Just a thought, looks good :awesomework:

I always liked the way you presented your nuts...

Mr. fancy pants! Maybe you will spend a little time out in the old gay-rage Tuesday/Wednesday? I will catch up with you on one of them...

:corn:

I always liked the way you presented your nuts...

Mr. fancy pants! Maybe you will spend a little time out in the old gay-rage Tuesday/Wednesday? I will catch up with you on one of them...

:corn:

more than likely both nights, so drop on by when you get the chance (not that i want to talk to you though:flipoff: ) but ya, i could use some friendly or unfriendly if you so choose banter. I watched a French film yesterday in the gay-rage, maybe tonight it will be pride and prejudice:gay:

more than likely both nights, so drop on by when you get the chance (not that i want to talk to you though:flipoff: ) but ya, i could use some friendly or unfriendly if you so choose banter. I watched a French film yesterday in the gay-rage, maybe tonight it will be pride and prejudice:gay:

French film? The gay-rage is right... :looser:

Tuesday/Wednesday as in tonight/tomorrow? Can I self invite for tonight? :flipoff:

~T.J.

Indeed I am. Just come home after work. Its only an hour one way :D

~T.J.

IF'n yer wanting to drop by, come on out. i must warn you though i'm gonna be outside alongside the gayrage and not in it:redneck: gonna try and get the s-10 ready for thanksgiving weekend:corn: but ya, just text me if you do head out this way...:awesomework:

My shiny new fuel cell showed up last night and so did my shifter!!! now i jsut need to hook up the gas tank and figure out these AN fittings and how to convert them to regular fittings:redneck: if i wasn't babysitting me nephew tonight, i might get a chance to set it up....hmmm, i wonder if he can help?:D

How old is the nephew. I put my cousin I was babysitting to work on my truck to get out for a Thanksgiving run. :redneck: Worked awesome his little hands could get into places alot better then mine. I just had to clean all the grease off his face before my aunt got back. His dad was very proud (his dad is a auto-tech in Oregon).

How old is the nephew. I put my cousin I was babysitting to work on my truck to get out for a Thanksgiving run. :redneck: Worked awesome his little hands could get into places alot better then mine. I just had to clean all the grease off his face before my aunt got back. His dad was very proud (his dad is a auto-tech in Oregon).

he's about 2 months....:haha: he's not too handy with a wrench yet, although neither am i:haha: as you can tell from this build:redneck:

No pics as of right now, but i got the cradle set up for the fuel cell. and the straps almost finished.

boxxerace: they're called sweetskinz. you can get them in different designs and tread styles:awesomework: and they have like a reflective material in them.

Latest posts