• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Secret coming out of the closet

For those that don't get to see in person what is going on, yes, this is taking forever! Aaron...

But, also, this is turning out pretty sweet. Last year, I got to feel like hot stuff for SASing my toy, then Aaron goes and gets all fancy.

I like it w/o the core support, BTW.

You gonna tube it then put the fenders and grill back on, just tube, or whats the plan? At least now you dont have to deal with the body being too short for the frame, haha.

~T.J.

You gonna tube it then put the fenders and grill back on, just tube, or whats the plan? At least now you dont have to deal with the body being too short for the frame, haha.

~T.J.

it'll still be longer:rolleyes: but i am going to put tube down, then attache the fenders hood and grill to it, and i am gona try anf figure something out to put a support bar across the fenders over the motor.

and yes josh, it IS taking forever. especially when people come over asking for help/use of tools:kissmybutt:

Also bubble tea gets in the way to... :fawkdancesmiley: Get anywhere when I left sunday? I know I have to hold your hand when Im there.

Ya, got the fuel all plumbed in, still have to connect the pump to 'lectricity. And a few more brainstorming hours:awesomework: might post pics of the fuel stuff later on...

:corn:

I am coming by in the morning. If you are not in the garage working on this thing, then you are coming wheeling with the three-dimensional people!

Latest posts