• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suspension seats

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So starting to plan for reworking the rig and really need to get rid of these plastic seats before I hurt by back(along with redoing all the mounts) and was wondering whats out there thats good quality and not an arm and leg..

I ran some cheapo Chinese suspension seats for years, I finally swapped them out for some PRP Comp High Backs last year and they are amazing. I would highly recommend them.

I have the Beard Ultras in my flatfender. They are 3 inches taller in the head rest and in the sides that rap around you. They have slots for 5 point harnesses too. I love them and my wife likes them so much that most every time we go out she falls asleep. Wheeling at Naches or climbing the front bowl at sand lake. They just put her to sleep :awesomework::D

They are a little pricey but well worth every penny they cost.

PRP's
The only thing I did not like was they did not recline (but that has changed since I bought mine). I also loved the bakini bottom's I got with them. You can get them made to fit any size person you want :awesomework:

Another vote for PRPs, Pat at those guys has them in stock for you to put your ass into to find the right one for you.

The most comfortable ones have the bottom pad that pulls out. These also cost the most but we'll worth it. This experience is from 3 different brands I've sat/rode in.

I'm not happy with how well the corbeau's covers seem to hold up. 2 sets installed in 2 rigs and the piping is falling apart and means stitches next.

I've got nothing on brand preference but, I will say my mastercraft seats had terrible lead time and non delivery on promised date. Maybe I'm at fault for ordering custom seats from a "custom" seat manufacturer.

I have the Beard Ultras in my flatfender. They are 3 inches taller in the head rest and in the sides that rap around you. They have slots for 5 point harnesses too. I love them and my wife likes them so much that most every time we go out she falls asleep. Wheeling at Naches or climbing the front bowl at sand lake. They just put her to sleep :awesomework::D

They are a little pricey but well worth every penny they cost.

same here and get the heatpads :awesomework:

PRP's. Like has been said, go see Pat at Those Guys and try on the different models before ordering. One other nice thing about PRP is if you can imagine the color or material, they will do it.

I like my Corbeaus. One thing is I got them for a 34 to 36 inch waist. My wife and other folks don't really fit in them. They do make them in bigger sizes and I should have gone that route for the passenger seat.

Like Tom said, the piping on them where you get in and out is starting to fray a little bit.

I just bought a set of corbeaus and was told I could bring them back for the wider seats.the normal ones are tight.