• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

T-case Drive Flange

mike d

So I am working on my swap, I've got a 95 4runner auto v6 swapped in a 4.3, used A A adapter from 4L60E to 80s top shift t-case. Problem, went to hook up my stock 95 drive shaft to the t-case and the bolt pattern is different. What are my options, can i get a different flange on the T-case or do i need to get something done to my drive shafts?

redrill youre flanges, I always triple drilled mine.

its easy! go to the tool store and get a 3/8 transfer punch. line up your yoke on the flange between the old pattern and tap it onto the hub centering ring in the center and punch it with the transfer punch, it will center itself. drill it and your done. if one of the holes dont line up, drill one size bigger, it wont matter cuz it uses the cetering ring not the bolts to line it up:awesomework:

its easy! go to the tool store and get a 3/8 transfer punch. line up your yoke on the flange between the old pattern and tap it onto the hub centering ring in the center and punch it with the transfer punch, it will center itself. drill it and your done. if one of the holes dont line up, drill one size bigger, it wont matter cuz it uses the cetering ring not the bolts to line it up:awesomework:

SAAAAWEEEEET, Thanks for the tips.:D