• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

That sucks brian..Just realize it will only get better. Maybee you could just ride with me at the hammers????? You got me planning on that trip.

That sucks brian..Just realize it will only get better. Maybee you could just ride with me at the hammers????? You got me planning on that trip.

You need to make the trip, you will love it!!! :beer:

I was gonna put some stupid quote here..But i know my mind would be all jacked once i pulled onto the lake bed. At this point i can only imagine how badass it really is..

All I will say joe--well worth all the trips I have made down there--long drive but nutin you have ever had the chance to play on.....

When is this trip? some kind of event? do they allow homosexual bi-polar guys that have had God play a huge joke on them by giving them a tiny penis?..................

.................in other words what kind of gatheing, and would I like it?

When is this trip? some kind of event? do they allow homosexual bi-polar guys that have had God play a huge joke on them by giving them a tiny penis?..................

It's OK if your gay........yes you would have a blast with your buggy, you should make the trip. well worth it.

As long as you bring your own sleeping bag, and remember what happens at the hammers, stays at the hammers. :haha:

what a difference that cab swap made, looks much better too. do you like that shifter base? it worked good in a yj but you might have to mod it quite a bit.