• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

Im not sure yet. Elbe is fun and all....... It is close.. IDK.:redneck:

Not like the WOW event is going to lighten up Reiter at all...lol..

hell, if it were my truggy, I would head strait for Reiter also and push the envelope to see how far it will go..

"paging Money mark,Bunk,Mark M" lol... got yourself's a Guinea pig.. :haha:

hell, if it were my truggy, I would head strait for Reiter also and push the envelope to see how far it will go..

Im not going to beat it just yet. I want to make sure its sound on some simple runs. I still need to put new gears in the front and rear ends before it really gets beat on to hard.

Hell if it were mine I would take it out in the backyard, have something stupid break, blow the motor, somewhat start parting it out, park it in the bushes, and a few years later drag it out for a rebuild

oh wait...:booo:

I got some stuff out on the property you can screw around on
just to get it flexed out.
Be a good video run, No fences either.........:haha:

Im busy early the 13th but would come out later in the day if ya hit reiter.

Now heres the part Brian hates.

It looks like your steering resi is hella low. Move it to the firewall so gravity feeds the pump. Is the resi bigger than it was at the hammers? Got the cooler on yet?? I still think you need to add more support to the top of your rear shock mounts.

Thats it..Just trying to help man...dont go all mental, Its just my observation.

Im busy early the 13th but would come out later in the day if ya hit reiter.

Now heres the part Brian hates.

It looks like your steering resi is hella low. Move it to the firewall so gravity feeds the pump. Is the resi bigger than it was at the hammers? Got the cooler on yet?? I still think you need to add more support to the top of your rear shock mounts.

Thats it..Just trying to help man...dont go all mental, Its just my observation.

The external res is higher than the pump and orbitral. It has the stock res on the back of the pump as well as an external . It does have a steering cooler on it and before it leaves the shop it will have front and rear shock hoop support. It has been burned into my head from the hammers thanks to you. I plan on fixing that stuff. The tranny leak is also fixed as of today. Jp fixed his fawk up. :redneck: Dont make me go postal on your azz bunkster....:eeek: Better watch it..:haha::haha:

The external res is higher than the pump and orbitral. It has the stock res on the back of the pump as well as an external . It does have a steering cooler on it and before it leaves the shop it will have front and rear shock hoop support. It has been burned into my head from the hammers thanks to you. I plan on fixing that stuff. The tranny leak is also fixed as of today. Jp fixed his fawk up. :redneck: Dont make me go postal on your azz bunkster....:eeek: Better watch it..:haha::haha:

Theres nothing better than a crew of rigs wheeling hard all day with no breakage.