• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

Look at her front axle some time. I spent about 30 hours on it, and did it for free. But im pretty slow. :awesomework: (thread hi-jack over)

Sometimes I make suggestions and people take it as talking ****. Brad and I have had the same discussion. .

Thats funny,:eeek: your suggestions usually came with you and few of your puyallup cronies pointing fingers and laughing.

The first comment you ever made to me ten years ago was, "PFFFT, you dont even have a dane 60:rolleyes:".

I learned right then you were different than my friends.:beer:

Look at her front axle some time. I spent about 30 hours on it, and did it for free. But im pretty slow. :awesomework: (thread hi-jack over)

I really dont give a **** Corey. Talk all you want just not bad **** about my rig. I worked long and hard on this thing and no matter what anyones say Im proud of it.

No.......

Umm--yes you will or you can have a vacation.

same goes with brad and cory

When I say shut the **** up---you guys either head my warning or you guys are going to have some time off from here.

I am bullshiting..

Somebody just try me

thank you...

Umm--yes you will or you can have a vacation.

same goes with brad and cory

When I say shut the **** up---you guys either head my warning or you guys are going to have some time off from here.

I am bullshiting..

Somebody just try me

thank you...

Why are you so touchy lately?:rolleyes:

Why are you so touchy lately?:rolleyes:

why---because I am tired of people not listening to me when I say something.

Folks just want to push buttons and guess what--I am going to push back.

This is my house and I run it pretty well--but some folks want to ealk out of those lines and they are going to pay

thats the end of this discussion...

why---because I am tired of people not listening to me when I say something.

Folks just want to push buttons and guess what--I am going to push back.

This is my house and I run it pretty well--but some folks want to ealk out of those lines and they are going to pay

thats the end of this discussion...

Why all of a sudden do you start putting your foot down now? Why didnt you start along time ago? It wouldnt be so out of control if you started sooner.

Last edited:
:corn:

truck looks great brian. just remember, dont do something to impress the guy next to you, do it for yourself. because in the end, thats the only one left.

:corn:

truck looks great brian. just remember, dont do something to impress the guy next to you, do it for yourself. because in the end, thats the only one left.

Thanks... I built it for myself and Im happy how it turned out. Once i get the bugs worked out it will be a fun little truck. :awesomework:

yeah im sure it will be. after reading through your whole build (again) i think you made me want a SBC and 1tons... oh and a taco body! its friggin sexy!

yeah im sure it will be. after reading through your whole build (again) i think you made me want a SBC and 1tons... oh and a taco body! its friggin sexy!

I got a SBC For ya.

By the way Brian.
I have always thought you did some pretty good work on that Yota.
And you know I'm not a Yota man,
Keep up the work and Hope to see it back out soon.

Im hoping to run reiter the 13th or 14th. hopefully everything goes right at home before then as Im really looking forward to getting out.

Last edited:
Im hoping to run reiter the 13th or 14th. hopefully everything goes right at home before then as Im really looking forward to getting out.

Dont wanna stick around and participate in a local event that weekend?:eeek:

Nice sounding 3fitty :awesomework: