• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya For quads?

Noone rides the trails were I ride. You gots to know people who know were the good trails are. :redneck:

:eeek:

Now, what that usually means is someone is going somewhere they shouldn't. I'm not saying that is or is not the case, I'm not accusing anyone of anything since posts in a forum can be misinterperetted. But just a forewarning, the DNR is taking off-trail incidents very seriously. Meaning ticket and probable impound.

One of the last impound/recovery bills for a 4x4 on a single track came in at over $4,000. Sure, a quad is going to cost less than that, but why chance it.

Also - in case word hasn't gotten around. Tahuya ORV and Green Mountain are closed to ORV traffic right now.

it's open for 4wd right? are they going to post it up on the dnr site. i looked a few days ago and there wasn't anything up.

Negative - it was closed back down. Mostly because there are no ATV/MC trails open right now and problems already started the first Saturday it was open.

The tried to open it, but the non-4x4 users out there ended up helping to close it back up again. :eeek: :rolleyes: :booo:

I was up there this last Monday (2-18-08) with my group from WATTORA in my 4Runner...had a great time, lots of water, mud, and good trails...perfect for a late winter run for quads....Dont forget the cash ($3.00) for the toll bridge on the return trip...