• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya For quads?

TheMasterbater

So i've been there a long time ago with my 4Runner and it made for a nice easy day of wheeling. I've only ran a few trails there.

How is it for quads? My buddies finally bought quads and we have been going somewhere new every weekend and i'm thinkin about hoppin on the boat and comin over that way, is it worth it? :beer:

i used to ride quads there every weekend year round. My uncle has 10 acres surrounded on three side by state land. It rocks!!!!!!

Tahuya's the best place to go when it's wet (not to mention about the only thing open this time of year), it doesn't mud up, water will collect in the low spots but the soil there drains really well, so there's plenty of traction, even in pouring rain. More than worth a trip.

Yo Masterbater, hit me up when you want to ride Tahuya. I will show you around, as the place is very good for quads.:cool:

let me know when you guys go i can bring out my bike (dirt bike that is) i ride there often and know the place pretty well

Tahuya is awesome for quads all year. It can be fun this time of year just bring good rain prtection it can get miserable wet there if you are not prepared for it. The puddles get real deep there sometimes too. I am a big fan of duct tape around the pant legs and sleeves of rubber rain gear keeps the water out good.:awesomework:

Porter, How many quads do you have? I would like to quad tahuya one of these days. I have all my own gear , helmet included.

tahuya is a blast on quads. they are tight trails though, and it can get decieving at times of how fast you can go. if i had gear for riding in the rain i'd go. but it got lost over the 5 years of living in the desert.

So i've been there a long time ago with my 4Runner and it made for a nice easy day of wheeling. I've only ran a few trails there.

How is it for quads? My buddies finally bought quads and we have been going somewhere new every weekend and i'm thinkin about hoppin on the boat and comin over that way, is it worth it? :beer:

:wtf: you give me **** for not telling you I bought one and now you don't call me? :kucknuts:

My house is surrounded by DNR land on 3 sides we ride right out of my yard. I am selling my dirt bikes in favor of quads this season. It is awsome for quads up here. If you know your way around there are some great places noone knows about to ride, It can be dangerously busy on the main trails.

BTW thats a 99xr400 for 1400 and a 2000 DR 250 for 1500

My house is surrounded by DNR land on 3 sides we ride right out of my yard. I am selling my dirt bikes in favor of quads this season. It is awsome for quads up here. If you know your way around there are some great places noone knows about to ride, It can be dangerously busy on the main trails.

BTW thats a 99xr400 for 1400 and a 2000 DR 250 for 1500

I don't know how you could ever give Tahuya single track up for the trails everyone rides.:eeek:

I don't know how you could ever give Tahuya single track up for the trails everyone rides.:eeek:
which is why i'm planning on selling my quad this time next year in favor of a dirtbike. if i sell the atv i'm getting a new 450 so i can still ride big sand dunes. if i keep it, i'll just get a 250 2 or 4 stroke. i miss being able to take any trail, especially singletrack. it's depressing to only be able to stay on the main drag where all the little kids are buzzing around...

Last edited: