• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya on 3-13 or 3-14

The kids, wife and I is going to go tomarrow.:awesomework:

Can't make it on Sunday it's my step son's b-day party.:redneck:

hope I don't break an axle in the big rocks I was denied last time I tried...... so I am determined to make it up this time I will have the stickies on it after they smoke for a bit....bogger smoke rules.:D

you mean like this.............?:redneck::mad:

I made it but had help from the winch:cool:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y26Z1tjdJ9U[/YT]

Last edited:
I saw on the news this morning that daylight savings starts this weekend and thought the same thing!:haha:

Na i herd because of the light winter this year. They post pushed back day light savings like 3-4 weeks...:awesomework:

I got a lot of junk to do today to get ready. Hopefully I can get a brush kit for an AMC starter on a saturday. Wish me luck!

There's only one style as far as I know. But its a 401. Same as a ford motorcraft with a different gear.

Westbay/Napa has one new on the shelf for $49.99 so I'm gonna grab one when I get off at 2.

But if you've got a handfull I could pitch you a few bucks for a spare, sounds like these things like to eat their own assholes

There's only one style as far as I know. But its a 401. Same as a ford motorcraft with a different gear.

Westbay/Napa has one new on the shelf for $49.99 so I'm gonna grab one when I get off at 2.

But if you've got a handfull I could pitch you a few bucks for a spare, sounds like these things like to eat their own assholes

I will bring a extra with me and you can get it from me up their. Does anyone have some directions or a map. Im all loaded up and ready to go. But map quest is not helping to much.

directions

I will bring a extra with me and you can get it from me up their. Does anyone have some directions or a map. Im all loaded up and ready to go. But map quest is not helping to much.

coming from the narrows go through purdy over the bridge follow several miles to the belfair turnoff follow to the stop SIGN TAKE A RIGHT into belfair go to the stop light take a left follow signs :awesomework:

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=47.438654,-122.893238&spn=0.036342,0.071926&z=13

Coming in through hwy 16 bremerton stay in left lane take hwy 3 to belfair at the safeway in town turn right on hwy300 follow for few mi past belfair state park next right by auto shops (NE belfair /tahuya rd) up big hill <see a list of lakes on green sign >1.5 mi take right on Efandahl pass 3mi then you will see goat ranch dirt rd take a left .5 mi park at trailhead

Its not fun turning around with truck and trailer, have fun:beer:

Last edited:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=47.438654,-122.893238&spn=0.036342,0.071926&z=13

Coming in through hwy 16 bremerton stay in left lane take hwy 3 to belfair at the safeway in town turn right on hwy300 follow for few mi past belfair state park next right by auto shops (NE belfair /tahuya rd) up big hill <see a list of lakes on green sign >1.5 mi take right on Efandahl pass 3mi then you will see goat ranch dirt rd take a left .5 mi park at trailhead

Its not fun turning around with truck and trailer, have fun:beer:

x2!!!!!!!!!!!!! See everybody there in the am.

anybody want to meet up at the safeway in belfair and head up from there? I'll try and roll in there at 8:30

I'll be in a 1 ton flat bed chevy with a green CJ-7 on it