• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya on 3-13 or 3-14

anybody want to meet up at the safeway in belfair and head up from there? I'll try and roll in there at 8:30

I'll be in a 1 ton flat bed chevy with a green CJ-7 on it

I will be meetinng some of my club members at the safeway at 830. You wont beable to miss me. Its a huge Jeep/buggy on 44'' boggers. Black you cant miss it.

SEE YOU BITCHES IN A BIT.:awesomework::beer::awesomework::beer:

Headed out here in just a few :awesomework:

Nice meeting you guys! Thanks for running and grabbing that spring, sucks that it didn't work!:booo: I ended up with your vise grips, I'll pm you my number so I can get them back to ya. Again, thanks for the help!:awesomework:

Tahuya SUCKS BIG BALLS!! i would rather have my balls pireced with a hot ice pick the go back to that place. Gay Gay Gay!!!!!!!!!! **** that place.

Its only gay because you guys wouldn't try any of the fun stuff :p

I thought you were watch this fourwheelers, I watched all day and didn't see **** haha.

But matt, I would encourage you to pierce your sack with an ice pick, but I don't wanna see it

Last edited:

I thought you were watch this fourwheelers, I watched all day and didn't see **** haha.

Yeah we arent the Watch us break our **** for no reason fourwheelers. We tryed yellowjacket and ****ed around on that other hill a bit. I wasnt looking to break the buggy on the first hill we came to i wanted to see all of Tahuya. Not just the first hill we came to. Thanks for showing us a climb or two. But if thats all the place has IM NOT IMPRESSED.:puke:

well I thought you were following us to the south loop but you I guess you guys stayed at mud lake.

we playd around on the first hill I was tlaking about for a while, Brandon flopped the bronco :awesomework:

well I had a good day and it was cool meeting you guys and BS'ing. I'll come try your precious elbe one of these days :fawkdancesmiley: sorry it didnt have much to offer you though

maxx;734829 said:

Hate to tell ya there Maxx but two hills with some rocks on them doesnt come close to making that place worth the hour and a half drive. Tahuya sucks ass!

well I thought you were following us to the south loop but you I guess you guys stayed at mud lake.

we playd around on the first hill I was tlaking about for a while, Brandon flopped the bronco :awesomework:

well I had a good day and it was cool meeting you guys and BS'ing. I'll come try your precious elbe one of these days :fawkdancesmiley: sorry it didnt have much to offer you though

I would recomend putting so cable on that winch 1st.:awesomework:

Well you betted put bgger tires and some cable on you jeep if you want to come to elbe. i will pirce?my junk?before i ever go?back to gay town. the three hills is all that place has got. its not worth it. why brake are **** on something dumb when we can brake on something cool. but thanks for showing us the gravel roads.

Hate to tell ya there Maxx but two hills with some rocks on them doesnt come close to making that place worth the hour and a half drive. Tahuya sucks ass!

Its only 15 minutes for me. :flipoff: but all in all it is pretty lame and boring.

I had fun untill the axle broke....It is not the best place to wheel but it is what you make of it....I was denied again and broke an inner yukon shorty....we will see how Randy's warranty dept is now.....I had fun for a few minutes anyhow:redneck:

Tahuya isnt the BEST place to wheel your right it does have its fun spots. You guys should have gone and done the south loop trail with us I Flopped my Bronco on its side screwing around on the hill. Either way Tahuya is a decent place to wheel. Wheeling is what you make of it just remember that,I go wheeling to have a good time hang out with cool people and WATCH PEOPLE BREAK THERE **** lol
It was cool hanging out with you guys for a bit
Brandon

Well you betted put bgger tires and some cable on you jeep if you want to come to elbe. i will pirce?my junk?before i ever go?back to gay town. the three hills is all that place has got. its not worth it. why brake are **** on something dumb when we can brake on something cool. but thanks for showing us the gravel roads.

OH come on now theres more than gravel roads you guys barely did any of the trails

Ya your right they r service roads. lol. its not elbe or evens or naches, the hills looked cool i would not mind given it a shot with my rig once it is done. its not a place i would not want to drive all that way for a day its not worth it. there is more trails for bikes then 4x4. i still think its gay.

Well I had a good day! There is alot more to Tahuya than my group saw. The mud was thick and thanks to Richie, I got out and home early. I have fun no matter where I go,better than sitting around.:D

shoulda came to elbe. It was NASTY TODAY! Busy was so bad, I had to let the woman drive. It was perfect. No dirt roads either.:kissmyass:

Joe sent me a video of brandon and I playing on the first south loop hill, I'll post um up when I get off work

I had a good time... Everything seemed to work good on the Blazer... I did break the tranny mount though, so I couldn't do as much testing as I would of liked... But hey, that's why it's called a shake down run...

Didn't try the hill that Kelly broke next to, but did go up Yellow Jacket...

It looks like the same tahuya as before with a few cool climbs... If I lived over there I'd spend some time there... But, it's a long drive for what it has to offer if you live 1-2 hours away... After I get the bugs worked out I'd like to go back and hit all the hills and see how I do... But, that's about it...