• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya on P-day weekend

As for kamenga, I doubt it or spillman would be open, but I'll try to find out today.

Yeah I doubt that either will be open, but never know... As far as camping there is that parking lot that is off the beaten path, before spillman camp (not alot of traffic)......One would have to go past the motorcycle riders park and take a left off Elefendalf (sp) pass rd...... Or camp with the motorcycle riders at the first parking lot, big gravel area behind parking lot to camp at.......

Last edited:
Jp and I are going up to check it out in my 4 runner with our buddy ted. Saturday is the day.

trails

are all the trails there all rocks? is there trails i can take a f350 regular cab on? the guys i was going with backed out and i dont know the area.

are all the trails there all rocks? is there trails i can take a f350 regular cab on?

The base to all the trails there is gravel.....very little mud out there...... You can fit your truck on all the trails out there, with very little worry about body damage......

sat

maybe ill head out there sat. if anyone sees a white f350 on 41's thats me. stop me and say howdy lol and if i look lost point me in the right direction lol

The base to all the trails there is gravel.....very little mud out there...... You can fit your truck on all the trails out there, with very little worry about body damage......

North end, true.

South end at the extreme end of the southloop in the switch backs, not necessarily true. We scaled it on an extended cab long bed f250, I think it was on 33's or 35's which was tight then. But with 41's, watch the top of the cab.

Of course, there's plenty of stupidity to be had at mud lake.

Your truck would be fun out at Mud lake. If I end up going I'll look for you. I'm trying to get my crew to go play in the snow but so far I'm hearing nothing..

right on, hopefully can run across some of u on Saturday that know where all the good stuff is at.......I see vids from out there and just wonder where was that ???? not a big place but man there is a MAZE of trails and half the time just trying to figure out if we are still on the trail or a quad trail......