• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya the 26th

maxx

I was going to reply to Boosted's thread but I saw "Money" and "Couldn't find the crack" in the same sentance so I figured I'd start my own thread.

I'm going to do an afternoon run on saturday. Plan to meet at safeway at 2:30 and head out at 2:45

I has some testing to do :D

haha, yeah Im not sure I would want to be a part of "finding the crack" either.... :haha:

Unfortunately for me, I promised the family I would hang out with them xmas and the day after, otherwise I would be up for some Tahuya. :;

I'm usually down for tahuya, just let me know when you want to make the trip over. Usually I go last minute as its so close.

I'd be up for it but that's a late start. If there is anyone else interested I'd meet up early then you could call us up once you made it out.

10 sounds good. Do you want to meet in town or up at the trail head? My tow rig is a LB, XC, GMC, burgandy and silver; towing a oxidised silverish CJ7, SOA and cut fenders.

Hmmmm....I'd like to join, that is if my wife hasn't got anything planned...haha.
Haven't bee to Tahuya in awhile.....

I should be there, just not surre if i will be on my bike or in the jeep. We are planning t be there in the am some time, but we will be around the 4x4 area, my daughter is riding the quad and it will be a better place for her to learn then the motorcycle trails.

10 sounds good. Do you want to meet in town or up at the trail head? My tow rig is a LB, XC, GMC, burgandy and silver; towing a oxidised silverish CJ7, SOA and cut fenders.

Was that quote for me? If so probably on the trail , my buddy has a hard time commiting to a certin time.

Was that quote for me? If so probably on the trail , my buddy has a hard time commiting to a certin time.

As long as someone else is heading up in the A.M. I'm in on this. I can fiddle fart around for awhile if you guys are a little tardy, after all it is the day after Christmas.

Pending.

Ive on only been there once and didnt know where I was going (didnt seem like there were many options) but didnt see stuff I see posted in pictures. So I must need a tour.

Just re-read the OP, seriously 2:30? Thats not too much time to go play. I noticed theres a group meeting at 10am. Im in for the 10am group :awesomework:

Last edited:
The new hillclimbs have been put in since the last time I was up there. I'm not real familiar with the place either so I'm not sure where they are at. If ya want to meet up on the way out of town We can figure it out once were up there.

sorry for pissing in everybodys cornflakes :fawkdancesmiley:

I'll go out another day where I can accommodate everybody elses needs

Latest posts