• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya

I heard that the recent improvements are being made to possibly attract a rock crawling event to the area as well. Any truth to that?

Actualy more of a event for local type trail rigs not a all out comp rigs type event

Tahuya write up

Well we camped there this weekend mostly to ride bikes but did bring the wheelers. Wasnt a bad little rock climb had a nice little stream coming down it and the rocks were real slick for the locals. also the hill climb that said 4x4 anarchy just before the holes was a good ripper but noticed after about the 10th time up the hill it really was getting eaten away. it is going to be nonclimable soon for most, we had 2 rigs in our group of six that couldnt make it. the climb next to the rock hill is a great little lip for the stocker rigs but will be eaten away soon and be a real easy go around for the rock pile. I see a lot of rigs breaking in those rocks and also all the rocks will be at the bottom before long. That spot makes a good hang out and gives something to do there for the newbies but they better be prepped for breakage. So all in all great work to the guys for the play ground. But if you live on the eastside of the bridge go to evans or elbe or better yet reiter dont waste your time unless you have motorcycles.

:cool:

I just like to get the most out of the money I spend on wheelin :awesomework:

Then you need to learn how to have more fun and not be so serious. I agree if you guys live over on the otherside of the pond it's not worth the trip. Elbe, Evan's, or even reiter have more to offer. But like stated before there is more to come for Tahuya, this is just phase 1.

does anyone know what else there doing or have planned for tahuya ? and when

We plan on building 6-8 shot crete obstacles, but it's going to take alot of work, time & money. Hoping to start in early summer of 2009, if finances allow it.

let me know on the shotcrete I've got the equitment for that. as in pumps compressor and finishing tools.

Latest posts