• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

taking the family to Choco camping this weekend..

kushKrawlin

Okay so we're going camping this weekend, course it was my idea to go to CHOCO so we could camp, and I could :driving: !!! So I've been thinking, and wanted to ask if anyone else had plans to go or wanted to go... Being in the middle of the woods with just one rig really ain't my thing.. Not with my luck.. I'm sure there will be others there, I just wanted to see if any of yAll was plannin on going? I realize RBD is next weekend, and I'll be there.. But the family wanted to go somewhere so we are headin out friday... Can't wait! They hardly ever get to go, due to my little one-year-old maniac. A buddy's bringing a camper for the girls and kids.. Just figured I would throw this out there if anyone wants to ride.. Should be a really relaxing weekend. Don't plan on raising to much hell, would be bummed if my **** broke and couldn't make next weekend. Can't wait to ride at night!! The last few trips have been to Morris, although it's my favorite probably, no night riding sucks balls!

If you have problems, call Trey, the park owner. If you are fawked in the woods and can't get yer rig out, he will make sure it gets back to the trailer. Trey is damn good people. You should be alright anyhow, Choco ain't as rough on **** as Morris Mtn :dblthumb:

I will be there working on the weekends if you need any kind of assistance. If I cant help you I will get someone to you, don't hesitate to call. (256-365-0297)

There is always someone there on the weekends riding or camping when the weather is good. :dblthumb:

Trey said:
I will be there working on the weekends if you need any kind of assistance. If I cant help you I will get someone to you, don't hesitate to call. (256-365-0297)

There is always someone there on the weekends riding or camping when the weather is good. :dblthumb:

This is why I'll always support Chocc :dblthumb: :drinkers:

By far my favorite park! Definitely have been there much more than any other park.. Seems like I'm always harassing trey about propane, he's always right there.. :dblthumb:My first time therewe arrived at about one in the morningand where they only people there.. Now remember your first time there , just imagine, Me pulling the trailer through those campsites weaving in and out of trees.. Hahah. And of course there was no moon so it was pitch black, **** was crazy/. We actually thought for a second that we were somewhere we should not be. I've taken it upon myself to make it a goal in life to learn all of the trailz there. **** around and come down Violator at night and tell me how that was! Hahah. Sheesh.

TacomaJD said:
Yeah brang yer Kush Krawlin ass out to RBD for some shenanigans if you ain't ever been!! ****'s 1 big party! :driving: :drinkers: :driving: :drinkers: :woot:
Oh don't worry I'll be there.. :woot:Third year in a row. I told you all about my first trip, walking and walking and walking.. FAWK that. Still can't believe We did that.

zukimaster said:
Better pack for the cold! It's goin to be colder than a well diggers ass the next few days!

Holy **** chad I just checked the weather.. There's no ****ing way I'm sleeping out in 26° Weather. My buddy is supposed to be bringing his motorhome that's the only way the girls will come... But Sunday looks like rain all day Friday night is out of the damn question, so we are still throwing the idea around. Had no clue it was going to be that cold.

Thanks for chiming in Trey.. You know I'm not scared to text Ya! Haha.

No really it's not that cold out. My god man. FAWK. Please warm up fast. I do have to say there was a couple of other troopers down in the other parking lot camping. My buddy ended up bringing his lil mini old skool nothing like John G's motor home. Thank the lord. Got to meet Natedawgxj, more good peoples from Hardline! Pretty cool when it's 20 below outside and someone stops by, gives Ya their number and tells ya to hit Em up if Ya need any help... That kinda **** goes a long way with me! Thanks again Nate!!

Nate is good people. First time we went to choccolocco he led us around the park all day. Knows the park like the back of his hand