• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tanis!!!!!!!!!!

there ya go. :clappy:

rig looks good, now when it's ready lets see some crawling pics, driven, not posing shots. :;

Dude said:
there ya go. :clappy:

rig looks good, now when it's ready lets see some crawling pics, driven, not posing shots. :;
Just need to modify the tires and solder up my new lathe. Then CRAWLING!!!
:clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

Tanis said:
Just need to modify the tires and solder up my new lathe. Then CRAWLING!!!
:clappy: :clappy: :clappy:
sweet, I knew you were into this, I like that. Web crawlers are lame. :;

Tanis said:
I've got a couple extra receivers I'll bring to goldendale and another esc as well. You could try them out to see which one is messed up. At least we could get you running for the day.:D
i really appreciate the offer tanis hopfully ican just use my own junk.Idont really like to borrow stuff,but if it means i have to sit and watch everyone else crawl ill take anything youre offerin cause me likey crawlin.Ithink im going to disable the bec and run a seperate pack for the radio and see if that help[crossing finger]
thanks later.OH by the way youre trk is very cool.Its amazing how they can tranform so fast youve got really big tires.but you no what they say about a guy with really big tiresLOL.
________
WR450

Last edited:
VMGontheRocks said:
Looks pretty good. What is the under chassis clearance with those tires??
Right now I've got 4.25". It might be a little high I don't know yet. Once I get the motor wired and the tires modified I will try it out and see. If it is too high then I have a set of 3.5" shocks to put on instead of the 4" ones that are on it. That should lower it a 1/2". I'm gonna start on the tires tonight.