• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tanis!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

time to post up some pics of you crawler!!

I like to see the competition. :D

Dude said:
time to post up some pics of you crawler!!

I like to see the competition. :D
I haven't been able to figure out how to post pics yet.:sad: I figured out how to resize them from 2000x1700 down to 640 x480, but they are still 200KB. It won't let me post them when I try. I'm new at computers and don't really know what I'm doing. Right now I'm using stock side plates modified to fit pede laydown tranny. Have 75*-80* of articulation. 12" wheelbase. I'm ordering an SW2 so maybe this will all change before Goldendale. Also ordering Red Rocks(2 sets:clappy: )

try this for pics http://www.imageshack.us/

after you click on "host it"

Just copy past the 4th one you see to use on the page that will come up.

You will like those tires man, just get Masher or Moab foams and trim the outer edges and put slits in the foam about a 1/2" part and a 1/2" deep with a razor.

You will also have to weight up the tire to what works for your rig with stick on wheel weights.

Just got my tires and wheels today. These things are huge! Now to make 4 out of 8. Just waiting on my SW2 now. Should be here tomorrow. Then I have to get a body.

Tanis said:
Just got my tires and wheels today. These things are huge! Now to make 4 out of 8.

they are big, you will have to trim the ribs off the back side of the tread lugs too before you glue them up.

and buy axles and a D parts bag, these are tough on the stock stuff.:haha:

Tanis said:
Just got my tires and wheels today. These things are huge! Now to make 4 out of 8. Just waiting on my SW2 now. Should be here tomorrow. Then I have to get a body.
holy shat those tires are huge i want some.Nice crawler tanis that body is soooo cute.When i take the time to learn to post pics i put some up of mine.
________
buy volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
rockmike said:
holy shat those tires are huge i want some.Nice crawler tanis that body is soooo cute.When i take the time to learn to post pics i put some up of mine.
Yeah that's the body that came with the TLT kit. It's lasted almost 2 years. The TLT I'm using is actually my daughters. I built it for her when they first came out. Just recently I found RCcrawler.com and got into rock crawling. Sooo... I had to rebuild the TLT right. I just finished tonight. The list of new mods is SW2 chassis, pede tranny, locked axles, JR125 oz. servo, Novak XR Super Duty esc, 55 or 45 turn lathe motor, Red rock tires still need to be modified, and the only thing left to get is a body. Can't wait for goldendale!!:D
She's going to let me "borrow it" for goldendale. Hey she's only 8 so I guess I can borrow it if I want. After all I built the darn thing!!
Now I just have to get busy rounding up the parts for my 2.2 clod build.

Last edited:
Tanis said:
Yeah that's the body that came with the TLT kit. It's lasted almost 2 years. The TLT I'm using is actually my daughters. I built it for her when they first came out. Just recently I found RCcrawler.com and got into rock crawling. Sooo... I had to rebuild the TLT right. I just finished tonight. The list of new mods is SW2 chassis, pede tranny, locked axles, JR125 oz. servo, Novak XR Super Duty esc, 55 or 45 turn lathe motor, Red rock tires still need to be modified, and the only thing left to get is a body. Can't wait for goldendale!!:D
She's going to let me "borrow it" for goldendale. Hey she's only 8 so I guess I can borrow it if I want. After all I built the darn thing!!
Now I just have to get busy rounding up the parts for my 2.2 clod build.
righton sounds like one hell of a rig looking forward to seeit in person ill bethere hopfully my junk will be workin,im havin problems with the esc or reciever not sure wich one is shittin out.Ihate elctronics.Got no extra coinage to throw at it so ill bring wat igot no matter how f'd up it is.
________
Honda GL1100A

Last edited:
rockmike said:
righton sounds like one hell of a rig looking forward to seeit in person ill bethere hopfully my junk will be workin,im havin problems with the esc or reciever not sure wich one is shittin out.Ihate elctronics.Got no extra coinage to throw at it so ill bring wat igot no matter how f'd up it is.
I've got a couple extra receivers I'll bring to goldendale and another esc as well. You could try them out to see which one is messed up. At least we could get you running for the day.:D

Tanis, 180* articulation is too much. :haha:

I just noticed your sig line. :;

Dude said:
Tanis, 180* articulation is too much. :haha:

I just noticed your sig line. :;
What's really funny is that there is a guy on Rccrawler.com that actually was having that problem. He could turn his front end completely over before his shocks bottomed out!!

Tanis said:
What's really funny is that there is a guy on Rccrawler.com that actually was having that problem. He could turn his front end completely over before his shocks bottomed out!!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :clappy:

this Rc crawling wasn't too hard for me, I have wheeled once or twice. :haha:

Revised TLT with all the new stuff. SW2, Novak XR Super Duty, wheelbase a hair shy of 13", Red Rocks not modified yet, pede body off daughters truck.:clappy:

How do you get your pics to show full page? I'm using imageshack like you said.

Last edited:
Tanis said:
Revised TLT with all the new stuff. SW2, Novak XR Super Duty, wheelbase a hair shy of 13", Red Rocks not modified yet, pede body off daughters truck.:clappy:

How do you get your pics to show full page? I'm using imageshack like you said.

there are 2 sections of choices on that page, I goofed, copy/paste the first one of the bottom group to pic from, sorry. :haha:

but, re size your pics, go to Microsoft tools page and down load the pic resizing tool, then it is a right click and choose what you want. stick with the 640 stuff.