• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TANNER CHASSIS ROCK BUGGY (PICS WITH NEW STICKIES AND WHEELS) SOLD

Re: TANNER CHASSIS ROCK BUGGY

COOTERBROWN said:
Sharp looking ride :woot:

Thanks, and it runs better than it looks. :****: I bet it would look good in your garage as well... :dblthumb:

Man i cant believe this thing is still for sale :****: i think you should just keep it because its a badass ride with a even more bad ass motor :woot: :woot: :driving:

B.DRAKE said:
Man i cant believe this thing is still for sale :****: i think you should just keep it because its a badass ride with a even more bad ass motor :woot: :woot: :driving:

Thanks Bradley, I am considering it at this point, so unless someone speaks up before too long, it might stay with me. Just a thought though.... :driving:

:driving: i rode in this rig when donald hadden didnt have a seat for me to ride , iam gald bc this jeep goes where ever you point it and has way more power than it needs . feels like you are setting in a airplane with all the stuff inside it , and the radio ****ing hits harder then some ******s car around here. you r getting your money worth here on this rig. p.s. i wouldnt take it apart, just biuld a new 1. tater.

Thanks Tater, I am thinking about putting some spinners on the wheels and really blinging it up next... LMAO :woot: :woot: :woot:

taterman said:
:driving: i rode in this rig when donald hadden didnt have a seat for me to ride , iam gald bc this jeep goes where ever you point it and has way more power than it needs . feels like you are setting in a airplane with all the stuff inside it , and the radio ****ing hits harder then some ******s car around here. you r getting your money worth here on this rig. p.s. i wouldnt take it apart, just biuld a new 1. tater.

This post brings the awesome.

Saturday wish I was at Hale mountain bringing it BUMP. :driving:

It's going to be at Grayrock this weekend sporting the new 42" IROK stickies on Racelines. Might have to see if they can help get me up that Cable hill thingy... laughing1

CHASMAN9 said:
It's going to be at Grayrock this weekend
are you gonna meet me and Mike George at the huddle house at 7a.m?

CSMITH said:
are you gonna meet me and Mike George at the huddle house at 7a.m?

I'll be there. Go ahead and order me up the house special. :flipoff1: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh Good one Chris

Other than that, you going to be at G'rock? :dunno:

photo.jpg

Daddy got a new pair of shoes...

Re: TANNER CHASSIS ROCK BUGGY (PICS WITH NEW STICKIES AND WHEELS)

2nd place in the CableHill comp, not bad for their first time out. I know, 2nd place is like kissing your sister or first loser, but they did great and look hellasexy doin it. :cougar: flashemifyougotem

Latest posts