• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapered Reamer

If you can't get a "loaner" I know S-N can doit for you for not too much $

360 435 9040 ask for Trevor....they are in Arlington by the airport/skate park

I need to hog a hole for a GM ES2234 TRE into a pitman arm. So .773" to .664"

Last edited:
If you want to drive to Woodinville, bring it and the TRE over.

I try not to 'loan' things out, but your more than welcome to do it at my place.

Or come to my work in Kirkland and we'll do it on the mill instead of by hand (tell me a head of time so I can bring the reamer in with me).

-mark
PM if you are interested.
________
Druidism Dicussion

Last edited:
Thanks for the number Mauler.

Mark, this will teach me to not check the post more often. I went to Tool Town after work and picked one up there and reamed it last night. Thanks for the offer.

-Jake

Thanks for the number Mauler.

Mark, this will teach me to not check the post more often. I went to Tool Town after work and picked one up there and reamed it last night. Thanks for the offer.

-Jake
Tool Town had the correct reamer???

1.5" per foot is the correct reamer. 7? "works", but is not the correct taper.

If Tool Town had the correct one, that's sweet!, and good to know, I had to order mine, and if I ever wear it out I'd order a spiral one.
________
Lost forum

Last edited:
Did you find the 1.5" taper per foot at tool town? I will need to get a hold of one in the future for my plans as well.

Did you find the 1.5" taper per foot at tool town? I will need to get a hold of one in the future for my plans as well.

Find a snap-on dealer and buy the one mentioned above. It's cheaper than the rest and you can warranty it out every time it gets dull.