• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TC's new Trail buggy

xjmarc said:
Maybe I is just dumb but why are there brakes only on the drive shafts? What happens if say you break a shaft?

There is only one brake also... (from what I could see)

Pretty sure breaking a ring an pinion is more of a concern than the shafts in that buggy.(axle or driveshafts)

jeeptj99 said:
Still though **** breaks. What do you do if that happens?

Jam a stick in the wheel? molaugh

Chances of it breaking bad enough to lose front and rear are minuscule.

If you just needed to get it off the mountain you strap to another rig (preferably bigger )

Re: Re: TC's new Trail buggy

Tcameron said:
:popcorn: thanks guys!! Any of y'all get bord and wanna do some riding let me know!!
Still waiting to give you a proper tour of Stony Lonesome. You guys aren't even seeing the good hills IMHO. They are the most spectator friendly, but not the best hills/trails.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Tcameron said:
:popcorn: thanks guys!! Any of y'all get bord and wanna do some riding let me know!!
**** you prolly forgot how to climb a hill without a hans and full face helmet! :flipgotcha:

I see he flipped off horsepower hill at Aetna yesterday and saved it . Buggy works good by the looks! And it is totally different driving with a helmet and Hans on vs. not wearing one

Rockwells607 said:
I see he flipped off horsepower hill at Aetna yesterday and saved it . Buggy works good by the looks! And it is totally different driving with a helmet and Hans on vs. not wearing one

Link to video?

Re:

I heard he was riding around Windrock with Tony and got embarrassed trying to follow Tonys jeep so he traded him straight up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk