• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challege Washington 2008

all you have to do is hand the camera to the person manning ( or womanning)the task and have them take the pictures, they have to be watching you anyway and there is usually 2 or more at each spot. also, while your on the move, the 2nd nav. can take pictures too, that gets good action shots of the front rig. trade off once in a while and you both get in on the pictures. not that hard to figure out and i was thinking of making a special task for the best action shots but figured we would get too many dweebs that would take "body action shots" trying to be funny..... LOL

I've also got a few things to do...will hopefully get 'em done!!!:redneck: 1st timer here, so I have NO idea what I'm up against!!:eek:

:redneck: 1st timer here, so I have NO idea what I'm up against!!:eek:

It's like the saying goes, every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings, except in this case, every time someone says what you just did, Dirtball gets a little more diabolical.:haha:

I'm pretty sure he is on the phone with mother nature now, conjuring up something special just for ya.

It's like the saying goes, every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings, except in this case, every time someone says what you just did, Dirtball gets a little more diabolical.:haha:

I'm pretty sure he is on the phone with mother nature now, conjuring up something special just for ya.

Yup, I'm a dumbass!!!:haha: Oh well--life just wouldn't be any fun without alittle honesty!!!:D

Just a note to the competitors....

If you have not recieved your information packet in the mail yet then I need you to send an email to [email protected] NOW!!!!

When you send the email please include the first and last name of both drivers so that we can get you the right information.

You will need the information in the packet or you will be really sorry!!

Thanks
Rudi

i'm thinking about having one of the hurricanes in the Gulf transfered up just for the event.....but a lot of people say i'm a blow-hard already. (be nice!)
batten down the hatches!!!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

only 1 packet per team was sent out. we figure your all still talking to each other or it will make it very hard to compete... LOL

i'm thinking about having one of the hurricanes in the Gulf transfered up just for the event.....but a lot of people say i'm a blow-hard already. (be nice!)
batten down the hatches!!!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

I'ma be nice---:D I Don't want something bad to happen!!!:eeek:

You guys ready? We are! I'm way pumped for this, we had so much fun last year!

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg