• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington!

KarlVP said:
Dude, if you put a winch on your rig, it would PWN TTC.

I know, if i get my tranny problems sorted out i might enter, i already have a winch lined up that im probably going to buy so we will see

Jaydog said:
Remember the measurement is outside bulge to outside bulge, the bulge is what gets me. :mad:
PSI could be your friend.:redneck:

If'n I get the new D60's under mine, I will most likely be out. :mad:

Dirtball said:
so how many teams are serious about this?
i hear a lot of maybe's but few for-sures.
just curious...................

Mumblewood and I have already mailed in the applications and $150!!!!!
:super: :super: :super: :flipoff: :super: :super: :super:

Dirtball said:
so how many teams are serious about this?
i hear a lot of maybe's but few for-sures.
just curious...................

I am pretty serious, but I don't want to apply to soon, I don't either of my rigs done of even close to done. So I need to make sure I will be done building one my rigs in time.:mad:

I think Wayne said he would team with me if I get one of them done.

i'm not asking to have people register, just how much honest interest.
hope you can get things put together you've got almost 8 months...
stop waisting time on the computer and get to work!:clappy:

Dirtball said:
i'm not asking to have people register, just how much honest interest.
hope you can get things put together you've got almost 8 months...
stop waisting time on the computer and get to work!:clappy:

Well you have some honest interest here. I went two years down in Oregon and had a blast. From 8am Sat straight thru to 2am Sun, nothing but wheeling.

I have plans, we will see if I can get them together.:D

If You get one done Chris I will go for sure.Otherwise if I get the yota finished you could be my winch bitch :redneck:

I found some old Team Trophy pictures from 99 or 2000 last night. I still had IFS back then. The 2000 TTC destroyed the IFS & brought the solid axle into the picture lol.

4xjunkie said:
Well you have some honest interest here. I went two years down in Oregon and had a blast. From 8am Sat straight thru to 2am Sun, nothing but wheeling.

I have plans, we will see if I can get them together.:D

I guarantee that you will be out later than 2 a.m. :clappy: :clappy:

GaryTJ said:
I guarantee that you will be out later than 2 a.m. :clappy: :clappy:

We were only in that soon, because we gave up, I was partly broken, my team mate was running on fumes, there was a 12 winch hill with deep mud in front of us which we estimate at 2 hours, at the top( we went around the hill) was a check point or guide, he said there was still about 4 hours left, so that was at about 12am so the estimate finish time was at 6am IF every thing went as planned, and the time slips must be turned in by 6 am.

My biggest hold up is the diesel engine and tub for the FJ

Dirtball said:
this one is not being run by Doug but we have been in contact with him and hope he will enter and let us abuse him for a change. he gave us his blessing on using the name and we hope that once he has his event up & running we can do a 2 stage challenge.

so come on guys...... sign up and show us what ya got!
:corn:

What do you mean by "Once he has his event up and running."

Doug sent an e-mail out to the Pacific Coast Rover Club mailing list indicating that he was permanately retiring from organizing this event and that the money in the bank account would be distributed to PNW4WDA, Blue Ribbon, etc. Has that changed?

--Craig

craig said:
What do you mean by "Once he has his event up and running."

Doug sent an e-mail out to the Pacific Coast Rover Club mailing list indicating that he was permanately retiring from organizing this event and that the money in the bank account would be distributed to PNW4WDA, Blue Ribbon, etc. Has that changed?

--Craig

I dunno. PM dirtball for more info.