• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington!

Dirtball said:
have the honor of being the first!!!

I would like to, but am tring to figure out if I can get one of my rigs built and done by then. We will see. Plus I still have to find someone to talk into going for a teammate:D

I cant find a tape measure right now so I'm not sure how wide my rig is.:beer:

look for me in 2008 :cool:

still waiting for the 76" rule to go away...

you lift the width restrictions, and I've got team for ya....

--B

sorry, can not change width restriction.
we are trying to use similar rules for both our's and Doug's challenges (
Team Trophy Challenge Oregon) so if a team wants to run both competitions as in a series there is no conflict

4xjunkie said:
I would like to, but am tring to figure out if I can get one of my rigs built and done by then. We will see. Plus I still have to find someone to talk into going for a teammate:D

Chris if you can get your shiat done I will be yor co pilot but at the rate your going you may be mine :haha: :haha: Got the gears last night.

I got my team put together and put our sign up paperwork and money order in the mail on the way home tonight:clappy: ............. damn now I got alot of work to do by then

wayne_fj40 said:
Chris if you can get your shiat done I will be yor co pilot but at the rate your going you may be mine :haha: :haha: Got the gears last night.

Sweet. Got them in yet?

Either way we still need a second rig, it a two rig team.

Berne said:
still waiting for the 76" rule to go away...

you lift the width restrictions, and I've got team for ya....

--B
76" ? I guess no TJ's with 35's then. I'm 76 1/2" on stock axles. :booo:

Jaydog said:

Yeah, mine was 78 with my 10 inch wide wheels and 33's with the crazy offset I had.

Those rims are availalable for purchase now if anyone wants them.

KarlVP said:
Yeah, mine was 78 with my 10 inch wide wheels and 33's with the crazy offset I had.

Those rims are availalable for purchase now if anyone wants them.

I never have been able to understand that rule, it is the same with summer convention, that is why our club never attends, everyone is over 76" My rims are 8" with the stock offset, and it is still over. If I air up to around 45 psi, I am right around 76", but who wheels higher than 15 psi? <Hijacking Concluded>

Not to be too anal or anything, but is it 76" rim to rim, tire above the rim, or tire below the rim? and street pressure or aired down?

at the tech inspection there will be a set of cone placed 76" apart. if you can drive between them without running over them you qualify.
the reason for the 76" width is to keep the tree scrubbing and damage to a minimum.
some people have the idea that grinding on the trees is an aceptable method of wheeling but this angers the DNR to no end and could result in us not getting clearance for future events

Dirtball said:
at the tech inspection there will be a set of cone placed 76" apart. if you can drive between them without running over them you qualify.
the reason for the 76" width is to keep the tree scrubbing and damage to a minimum.
some people have the idea that grinding on the trees is an aceptable method of wheeling but this angers the DNR to no end and could result in us not getting clearance for future events

so you mean to tell me i get to drive all the way down there pay for everything and possibly find out i can't compete cus i can't fit between two cones:rolleyes: (btw i understand the rule i just have a hard time with the fact that if i were to measure here and be ok and then come to find out the measure it slgithly different and i cant compete...) i should prolly measure tonight then:redneck:

thats why we are letting you know the qualifications now so you can make sure you fit the profile.
the 76" width was never really a big issue in filling the field in the Oregon event and they had 33 teams.
remember, we only have space for 20 teams. that is the max the forest service will allow us.

Dirtball said:
thats why we are letting you know the qualifications now so you can make sure you fit the profile.
the 76" width was never really a big issue in filling the field in the Oregon event and they had 33 teams.
remember, we only have space for 20 teams. that is the max the forest service will allow us.

ya i know, i'm just trying to ruffle feathers:redneck: i really want to compete, but hearing about the width of other rigs i think i might be out:booo:

Jaydog said:

from what I've seen from the events doug has done.....if you're driving a stock-ish/streetable looking jeep or land rover, width won't even be questioned.....because its an event made for jeeps and land rovers....

Latest posts