• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington

Id love to do this.. but something tells me a second gen runner on 33's with only a locker in the rear and a winch would eat it... haha

If you found a team mate you would probably do really well.

This competition was made for guys like you. Folks compete with stock land rovers and jeeps all the time. :awesomework:

If you found a team mate you would probably do really well.

This competition was made for guys like you. Folks compete with stock land rovers and jeeps all the time. :awesomework:

Damn... I might have to consider this now!

Maybe my old boss would wanna do this in his Jeep...

Teams Signed Up For The 2011 Event

First team in Bill, Mark, Ryan and Tbd
2nd team in is Kyle, Evan, Eric, Tbd
3rd team in Larry, Chris, Lyle, Joshua
4th team in is Doug and Steve and TBD (2)
5th team is Jackie, Brian, Rick and Jack

Keep them coming it! It will be fun!

So we dont know where this is going to be held at yet? historically what places has it been? Has anyone on here done this before? whats it like?

Teams Signed Up For The 2011 Event

First team in Bill, Mark, Ryan and Tbd
2nd team in is Kyle, Evan, Eric, Tbd
3rd team in Larry, Chris, Lyle, Joshua
4th team in is Doug and Steve and TBD (2)
5th team is Jackie, Brian, Rick and Jack

Keep them coming it! It will be fun!

I will have a team of 4 from the Hombres as soon as I can get them all together in one place at the same time :haha:

I heard the Ridge Rams might have a team together :eeek: That is if their not to scared now :haha:

I will have a team of 4 from the Hombres as soon as I can get them all together in one place at the same time :haha:

I heard the Ridge Rams might have a team together :eeek: That is if their not to scared now :haha:
Zukkev is very scared.My plan is to do it again.:cool:

Sounds good Jim!

So we dont know where this is going to be held at yet? historically what places has it been? Has anyone on here done this before? whats it like?

You can look at some of the pics here;
http://www.ttcw.org/results/results.htm

It really is for the everyday wheeler that just likes to have fun. If you can think through things and are reasonably skilled on trail repairs, you will do fine. The most important thing of all is to have a good team that complement each other and that everyone is in it to have fun.

I need to figure out what is going on this year. I have a race in Reno the weekend before, wondering if I should break the SJ out again this year or run as a passenger. :)

:haha::flipoff:
Zukkev is very scared.My plan is to do it again.:cool:

You too!:flipoff::haha:
Working on it fellas....new job maaaay throw a wrench in it tho...:eeek:

So, best case scenario, get a wheelin' buddy and his rig and you each get a co-pilot. If you don't have a buddy with a rig, can you still register and just get assigned a team member?

No. The event is designed to have the TEAM figure things out as a TEAM.

Bummer. If I take a co-pilot, I don't have a second rig and if I take a second rig, I don't have a co-pilot.

I don't have that many friends.