• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington

Teams Signed Up For The 2011 Event

First team in Bill, Mark, Ryan and Tbd
2nd team in is Kyle, Evan, Eric, Tbd
3rd team in Larry, Chris, Lyle, Joshua
4th team in is Doug and Steve and TBD (2)
5th team is Jackie, Brian, Rick and Jack
6th team is Brett, TBD, Scott, Eric
7th team is Ron, Keith, William, Rob

Keep them coming it! It will be fun!

First team in Bill, Mark, Ryan and Tbd
2nd team in is Kyle, Evan, Eric, Tbd
3rd team in Larry, Chris, Lyle, Joshua
4th team in is Doug and Steve and TBD (2)
5th team is Jackie, Brian, Rick and Jack
6th team is Brett, TBD, Scott, Eric
7th team is Ron, Keith, William, Rob
8th team is Kevin, Wayne and 2 TBD
9th team is Ken, Lana, Brian, Becky

We have heard from 2 other teams putting things together also.

Why don't I just joined as your TBD, or is the other kevin already driving???
:corn: I've got a faster winch on the rig now!!!:redneck:
The other Kevin is driving.In his jeep which I don't understand :haha:One day he will get smart and buy a yota :haha:

We seriously need more teams to do this event. We do not have enough to make it worthwhile, let alone pay for itself. Talk to your friends and get them signed up.

If we don't do it this year, we won't try again...

I have a pretty much Stock TJ Rubicon and my Team Vehicle would be a TJ on 35s and open. Would we stand a chance or be committing vehicle suicide?

We seriously need more teams to do this event. We do not have enough to make it worthwhile, let alone pay for itself. Talk to your friends and get them signed up.

If we don't do it this year, we won't try again...

I have a team together (4 people 2 rigs) I will try and get the paperwork done this weekend Gary.

I have a pretty much Stock TJ Rubicon and my Team Vehicle would be a TJ on 35s and open. Would we stand a chance or be committing vehicle suicide?

You actually would be OK, but better with one locker in the TJ. You can get by fine if you both have winches. (and GPS's)

If you can drive smart, you can do well regardless of the rig.

You actually would be OK, but better with one locker in the TJ. You can get by fine if you both have winches. (and GPS's)

If you can drive smart, you can do well regardless of the rig.

I am locked front and rear and will have a winch and hopefully be on 33s by then. I am going to find me a team mate, the other guy isn't too enthused because of other commitments. It sounds like a great time to me and I plan on being there. What is the minimum age limit for passenger team members? I would like my 12 year old son to be my ride along.

Last edited:
i really want to do this... Just dont feel as though my junk would be ready, and not sure if id have the time or money when it comes down to it... :(

If you are on the fence jump in, the wheeling is not extreme, only a couple of spots were very difficult. I drove the entire event last time with a busted trans. It is more about smarts than hard wheeling. Get on in here. :awesomework:

Thanks Rick.... ya, if your seriously thinking about signing up even if you havent got a full team send us a note so we know how the field is filling in.
This is a great time for you & 3 of friends.

I am locked front and rear and will have a winch and hopefully be on 33s by then. I am going to find me a team mate, the other guy isn't too enthused because of other commitments. It sounds like a great time to me and I plan on being there. What is the minimum age limit for passenger team members? I would like my 12 year old son to be my ride along.

Jacob, as it is your son and riding with you, it would probably be OK, I would not like it if an unrelated person that young were along.

Something to think about also, is he strong enough to pull cable and experienced enough to spot you?

Team Trophy Challenge questions!

So i hopped on their link, found the form to fill out and the waver... But no information on the event its self or what is required. Just how do we find that out?

Lucas

Teams For the Trophy Challenge event

So... Just what do we do if we want to enter, but do not have a second truck or 2 other teammates?
We could be ready for the event, and would LOVE to join up, but we do not qualify as a team set by the rules...

This may sound like an obvious question... We do not go... Just poking around to see who else maybe in our shoes...

Lucas