• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington

I still want to do this, and I have the resources, but i still don't have another vehicle+team.

Has there been a destination established?

So... Just what do we do if we want to enter, but do not have a second truck or 2 other teammates?
We could be ready for the event, and would LOVE to join up, but we do not qualify as a team set by the rules...

This may sound like an obvious question... We do not go... Just poking around to see who else maybe in our shoes...

Lucas

I still want to do this, and I have the resources, but i still don't have another vehicle+team.

Has there been a destination established?

Let me introduce eachother...

I believe the destination is in this thread

It is now!

The event (as long as we can get enough teams signed up within the next week) is going to be held back at Liberty.

So get your friends and sign up (immediately!)

We have to make a decision by next Friday or it will not give us enough time to finish the setup that needs done.

:pinkie:
Come on guys, last chance to help make this happen again next year by signing up for this years event. Other wise, say bye-bye to TTchallenge for good. :booo:

Well, we talked it over and we had promised ourselves that if there was not enough interest, not enough teams to make it pay for itself, we would not do it.

Well, we are cancelling it. we don't have close to the teams that we need and not enough time to get everything done on a "we hope we have enough" basis.

It is a shame, as we are not going to attempt it again. If there ever was another Team Trophy Challenge, we will enter and compete, but not run it.

For the last two teams that entered, we will send your checks back. as far as the earlier entry's that we have cashed the checks, we will, in the next few days, send checks back out to the persons that sent them in. No one is going to loose any money (except our club)

Thank you to all those that have participated and we will see you on the trails! :hi:

I want to thank the Timber Tamers and especially Mark and Gary for their efforts, it is too bad you could not get enough participants in the best 4x4 event in the northwest ever. Thanks again guys we will miss going.
rick
4x4xnorthwest

Thats too bad. I tried it when it was held in Oregon and the first time I broke an output shaft out of frustration, and the second time the other truck on my team turned out to be a horrible teammate.
I have some old friends from my past that are getting back in to wheeling like we did before certain women came along, if this is resurrected in the future I sure would like to hammer my junk in it.

I want to thank the Timber Tamers and especially Mark and Gary for their efforts, it is too bad you could not get enough participants in the best 4x4 event in the northwest ever. Thanks again guys we will miss going.
rick
4x4xnorthwest
Pretty much nailed it there rick....Thanks T.T.'s for taking on this event for Washington :cool:...Hopefully the decision to not do it ever again can be swayed...:D