• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tenative Gallagher Lake snow run SUNDAY Nov 23rd

Okay just looked at the latest weather reports, and its looking AWESOME for sunday! Lots of snow should make for a good run. Hope to see ya'll there!

Meet at in NB Chevron/McDs at 9am if you wanna caravan across the pass.

That is the amount of snow required for off trail riding. It's a law somewhere. State of Fed I'm not sure. I do know it is enforceable at Government Meadows.
Yeah, I couldn't remember the details...But sounds like it is geared more toward the snow machines being able to go anywhere...That rings a bell...:awesomework:

Last edited:
I see no reference to Grooming dates. You can call the Cle Elum at 509-852-1100 and at the front desk.

Lady said 18-24" of snow where the dirt road starts and they close it. They plow the paved road to the turn around and unload the groomer.

Lady said 18-24" of snow where the dirt road starts and they close it. They plow the paved road to the turn around and unload the groomer.

Sounds about right. The Sno-Park is about 1/2 mile behind you at the turn around (Cayuse Horse camp).

:haha:

We were getting ready to ditch mark, glad you guys showed up. It was a good first run of the season :awesomework:

lol GETTING ready? Haha it was fun, we turned it into a rescue mission! Nothing like a Samurai on 31s breaking trail. Poor Mark :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

As soon as I can get photos off my phone (tomorrow) I'll post some.

I had a very very good time. :masturbanana[1]:Thank you Jakob for planning the trip. Thank you dickwort for pulling me out. And thank you Jason and Crazy Daze for ditching me.:flipoff:

V-bar snow chains on a samurai with two lockers is almost unstoppable. It's not fast, but very very capable.

I had a very very good time. :masturbanana[1]:Thank you Jakob for planning the trip. Thank you dickwort for pulling me out. And thank you Jason and Crazy Daze for ditching me.:flipoff:

V-bar snow chains on a samurai with two lockers is almost unstoppable. It's not fast, but very very capable.

Any time... As a yota guy in a huge group of jeeps I had to be nice :redneck:

Great snow and a good group of guys. Thanks for letting me tag along!

Last edited:
The turn to Lake Ann is about a mile from Gallagher Head Lake.

So, about how deep was the snow?

Last edited:
I turned around in snow that was just over my 32" tires and it was all powder down to gravel. Mark went a mile or two past me according to the guys on sleds.

Wow, I knew there would be plenty of snow, but 32" is at least twice as much as I expected you'd run into.