• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tennessee Mojo - 2015 Wide Open Design build

Dude, you should carry her up to Oak Ridge and see if they can clone this girl! If so, you could get very rich! :****:

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I asked in earlier post about single sisters but got no response.

Two brothers. Parents had her real young (teenagers). First of the family to go and graduate college. Full academic ride to Vanderbilt, and graduated in 4 years. Yes I'm bragging now but I'm real proud of her.

Now back to the good stuff. Took 1st in her class at the dirt track Saturday, First time racing a real dirt car. She's a natural behind the wheel, it was awesome.

Attachments

• 20150502_233132.jpg
    20150502_233132.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 20150502_233629.jpg
    20150502_233629.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 20150502_233246.jpg
    20150502_233246.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 20150502_234655.jpg
    20150502_234655.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 142
redneckengineered said:
The kid holding the helmet in the last pic is a cool story. Young kid, huge dirt track fan. He spent $200 of his own money to present the winner of the powder puff race with that helmet he's holding. He had a blast.

very cool...

Jess and Andrew are cool people period. Ain't seen Andrew in years but I do get to see Jess from time to time. :cougar: :cougar: :popcorn:

dynajeep said:
:gay: Not to derail the whole Jessica is hot and Andrew is sand bagging the whole put a ring on it...

Because he is gayer than a Liberace slap fight and listens to Elton John in the while polishing his toenails and is a front for her racing career. :flipoff1:

But is a great friend of mine and a lucky guy. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Because he is gayer than a Liberace slap fight and listens to Elton John in the while polishing his toenails and is a front for her racing career. :flipoff1:

:rolf: ohh man! I've never personally met Andrew or Jess but all my wheeling buddies met them down at the first ARC race and said they were good people. Thanks for the review on the sound bar, looks like my buggy is going to get one now.

dynajeep said:
:rolf: ohh man! I've never personally met Andrew or Jess but all my wheeling buddies met them down at the first ARC race and said they were good people. Thanks for the review on the sound bar, looks like my buggy is going to get one now.

If you get the chance, do. They are great people, Andrew built his own Nuclear warhead at the prime age of 4 and Jess can talk wheelin with the best of them and also bake a hell of an Apple pie(or drink one) :drinkers:

CHASMAN9 said:

You got me molaugh Gregg. We do go back a ways. I was in an old BTF XXX buggy and you were in that Tanner buggy with the nasty 383. Good times.

redneckengineered said:
You got me molaugh Gregg. We do go back a ways. I was in an old BTF XXX buggy and you were in that Tanner buggy with the nasty 383. Good times.

That's right and now that your "old lady" has her own shopping cart, we can get back to some good old mud and rock slingin hill climbin trash talkin fun! :driving: although her cart is pertier than both us mud sticks at a Outhouse convention. molaugh

redneckengineered said:
The kid holding the helmet in the last pic is a cool story. Young kid, huge dirt track fan. He spent $200 of his own money to present the winner of the powder puff race with that helmet he's holding. He had a blast.

bdillon2372 said:
very cool...

It was very cool. I got to meet this young man and his dad before the race. They came up and told me that he is a special needs child, he's a HUGE fan of dirt track racing, and that he bought a helmet with his own money to present to the winner of the powder puff race. Then they told me they saw me and thought I would win. I thought that was so sweet, but then when he came out after the race and presented this helmet to me... I was fighting back tears. How thoughtful! I told him we will have to get him out to an off-road event and let him check out some buggies ASAP! Such a sweet and respectful young man. It was a pleasure to meet them. :)

Re: Re: Tennessee Mojo - 2015 Wide Open Design build

TennesseeMojo said:
It was very cool. I got to meet this young man and his dad before the race. They came up and told me that he is a special needs child, he's a HUGE fan of dirt track racing, and that he bought a helmet with his own money to present to the winner of the powder puff race. Then they told me they saw me and thought I would win. I thought that was so sweet, but then when he came out after the race and presented this helmet to me... I was fighting back tears. How thoughtful! I told him we will have to get him out to an off-road event and let him check out some buggies ASAP! Such a sweet and respectful young man. It was a pleasure to meet them. :)
It's so good to to hear about kids like this. Seems like all you hear about these days are the bad ones.

onepieceatatime said:
It's so good to to hear about kids like this. Seems like all you hear about these days are the bad ones.

Very true, he'll remember doing that the rest of his life. Very cool for you to take the time to talk to him! Awesome

poolman said:
Very true, he'll remember doing that the rest of his life. Very cool for you to take the time to talk to him! Awesome

onepieceatatime said:

Well, I don't know if he will remember it, but I know I certainly will. It was so, so nice to get to meet such a genuinely kindhearted fan. I have been fortunate enough to meet some of the nicest people through offroad events, rides, and races.
It was a good reminder to me, too, that there is almost always a young person watching us as drivers and competitors, and it is so important for us to be mindful of our actions and words to set a good example for them and be a good representation of our sport(s). I am grateful for fans like him, and I hope I get to meet many more like him!

TennesseeMojo said:
It was a good reminder to me, too, that there is almost always a young person watching us as drivers and competitors, and it is so important for us to be mindful of our actions and words to set a good example for them and be a good representation of our sport(s).

That's why I don't go to big rides, can't risk getting on that madram youtube footage :****:

redneckengineered said:
That's why I don't go to big rides, can't risk getting on that madram youtube footage :****:

Haha at least you are smart enough to realize that! We gotta keep you away until its too cold for anyone else to be out on the trails ;) :-* :dblthumb: