• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tennessee Mojo - 2015 Wide Open Design build

It'd be great to have these videos for all the popular rigs...its interesting to get the back story on where the drivers come from and how they got into the sport.

Thanks!

Buggy will be at AOP for Trailfest in the WOD booth. Jessica won't be there riding because she'll be getting ready to race this car Saturday evening. I'd prefer a non-event weekend for the first ride myself anyways. Not a big fan of the events personally.

Attachments

• 2015043095190936.jpg
    2015043095190936.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 135
She looks like that, drives a buggy, drives a race car, and you haven't put a ring on that hand why??????

:gay: Not to derail the whole Jessica is hot and Andrew is sand bagging the whole put a ring on it... but I was wondering how you like the wetsound bar?

dynajeep said:
:gay: Not to derail the whole Jessica is hot and Andrew is sand bagging the whole put a ring on it... but I was wondering how you like the wetsound bar?

I recently put the Wet Sound bar on my boat. They are badass to say the least. Very well worth the money for the simplicity of the setup. 2 wires and you are done. The sound quality is top notch and very lound. The sound does not distort the louder you go. It stays clear and crisp.

Elliott said:
She looks like that, drives a buggy, drives a race car, and you haven't put a ring on that hand why??????
Go back and read through the thread. I made a joke about old boy looking at her and not the buggy. Turns out old boy is her DAD! But thanks, saying he should marry his daughter is way worse than what I said molaugh

dynajeep said:

You guys are killing me. She'll probably respond to this on her own but she's working today and I ain't doing **** so here's my .02. I like it a lot. The best things about the soundbar in no particular order are build quality, sound quality, ease of install, no external amp, super simplistic wiring, and bluetooth capability. It's loud without distortion and very clear. If you like to listen to rap music and/or like a lot of bass you won't be happy with the bass output but giving the size and dimensions of the speakers anyone that expects a lot of bass out of this setup would be unrealistic. I can't think of a better setup for when space is at a premium and you want good clear music with minimal wiring.

I've heard some people say they weren't happy with the bar and that you could do a tower speaker setup with amp and sub that would be louder and have more bass but you're comparing apples to oranges at that point.