• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tennessee Mojo - 2015 Wide Open Design build

Hell I don't know who everybody is and he doesn't look that much older than her.... ooops lol Buggy is awesome though

EDIT, if I would've actually read the thread instead of just looking at the pictures I would've seen it was her dad ;D

AdamF said:
Hell I don't know who everybody is and he doesn't look that much older than her.... ooops lol Buggy is awesome though
With the setup shes got its always gonna be 50/50 on what folks are looking at! :cougar:

wizzo said:
Seen this on fb last night.
18491_762967480484646_499902244476688753_n.jpg

Thought I'd share for all you social media recluses

Congrats!!!!

Just thought about this ... Andrew has mentioned several times that he hates riding during the summer and prefers to be out on the boat. So I guess this means this rig is getting immediately parked for the season since it got finished up right at the beginning of summer? :stir:

b.boyd said:
Looks great jessica! Now if you could only get someone , cough andrew.., to wash it for you when it's dirty...least he could do :stir:
wizzo said:
Hahahha last i seen jessica was the one cleaning up that trailer park digger.
TBItoy said:
As long as there aren't any pics of Andrew pressure washing the mojo digger in shorty shorts molaugh

Where's the puke smiley when ya need it :dunno:

Hahahaha Brian, you should know better... no worries there. I am usually the one washing it, if it ever gets a bath
I may snap a pic of a typically shirtless Andrew, but hopefully not any shorty shorts laughing1

Buford85 said:
Looks awesome!! I'm sure those colors do look just insane in the sun! What brand steering wheel is that?

Oh, the sparkle is unreal. The color changes from every angle and with every change of lighting and sometimes even from the front to top to back, depending on where you're looking at it. It's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
Huge shoutout to Superior Sandblasting & Powder Coating Inc for the awesome work. I know this color wasn't easy, but they totally got it right.

The steering wheel is a Longacre. It's a smaller option, and I like it a lot so far.

patooyee said:
Just thought about this ... Andrew has mentioned several times that he hates riding during the summer and prefers to be out on the boat. So I guess this means this rig is getting immediately parked for the season since it got finished up right at the beginning of summer? :stir:

Haha anyone who has met Andrew probably knows that. Luckily for me, I bought my own buggy to tow on my own trailer behind my own tow rig... or I may just take his ;)
I will just have to leave his butt on the lake and go by myself :'( :dunno: :driving:

TennesseeMojo said:
Haha anyone who has met Andrew probably knows that. Luckily for me, I bought my own buggy to tow on my own trailer behind my own tow rig... or I may just take his ;)
I will just have to leave his butt on the lake and go by myself :'( :dunno: :driving:

Shotgun! :****:

Oh, and by the way, SHE CAN DRIVE TOO. That burlap sack full of bobcats is an understatement,she'll put yo ass in a tree in a second and not think twice about it. Just ask Jake Burkey. :****: