• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

th-400/4x4 trans?

stealthrunner1

so who do i buy or have rebuild my th-400 in the tow rig, and how much is there prices????? Here's a little info....89/90 chevy,3500,4x4..Slips in high gear and reverse is almost nonexistant....all info is good info!!!!Thanks guys!!!!:awesomework: Needs to get done next pay day!!!!!!:; Has any body had Mike smith rebuild there tranny and how much did he charge??

Last edited:
Dan in Tukwila does all mine, call him for a price, you have to pull it. 206-431-8769

S-N's tranny guy @ Lee Miles (IIRC) built my c-6 in the buggy......****in bullet proof.

Example: Let a noob buddy of mine do some hot laps in the buggy around the 'hood....He went to grab 3rd,@ WOT, and pushed through to REVERSE.....ON DRY PAVEMENT....WITH BALD STICKIES:rolleyes: Just lit the rear tires up, in reverse,and didn't hurt a thing:redneck: meh.

I had AAMCO in Everett rebuild the C-6 in the tow rig a year ago and that has been good to go......was about 750 IIRC. I pulled it and took the trans too them....had it back w/in a couple days

S-N's tranny guy @ Lee Miles (IIRC) built my c-6 in the buggy......****in bullet proof.

Example: Let a noob buddy of mine do some hot laps in the buggy around the 'hood....He went to grab 3rd,@ WOT, and pushed through to REVERSE.....ON DRY PAVEMENT....WITH BALD STICKIES:rolleyes: Just lit the rear tires up, in reverse,and didn't hurt a thing:redneck: meh.

I had AAMCO in Everett rebuild the C-6 in the tow rig a year ago and that has been good to go......was about 750 IIRC. I pulled it and took the trans too them....had it back w/in a couple days

Thanks mauler for the info!!!!!:awesomework::beer:

i work at Jamies transmission in snohomish and we can build a good solid one for ya :D. call me if you're interested (360) 568-0220 ask for Jaden or Jamie

Mike just completed a T400 build for me but it won't be tested for a couple months but Mike asked all the right questions and gathered the info needed to build the tranny to my application. everything fits together so far.

Mike just completed a T400 build for me but it won't be tested for a couple months but Mike asked all the right questions and gathered the info needed to build the tranny to my application. everything fits together so far.

How much did he want for a rebuild?????:eeek: