• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

th350 upgrades

Re: th350 upgrades

There's a good thread on here some where I may have it book marked on my CPU. Will look when I get home.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I've been running my PTC th350 for going on 5 years now with some nasty motors in front of it without a moments problems, other than when I slammed it into reverse going downhill at an ARC race and it stopped on a dime and still took off. Mine might have unicorn dust sprinkled in it as it has been a goodun' from the start. Give Ed a shout. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Same as old Greg. Mine has the upgraded sprag and has been machined out for extra clutches and steels. But Ed at PTC did all of mine. It held up good for about 4 years now and that was two years of racing. Another vote for whatever Ed says it needs.

A good cooler is really helpful. My trans cooler was more expensive than my aluminum radiator :****:

Re: th350 upgrades

I wonder how much truth there is to the "robs less power" argument of th350 vs 400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see it robbing some power on a rig that is flying up and down through the RPMs on a hill. I doubt it would show on a dyno or car on the street/track. Only a quick burst against the extra mass in my mind.