• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thank You!!!!!

It was nice to meet everyone. I hope the hard work lasts more then 3 day like those assclowns seem to have predicted. You gotta love their ignorance:mad:

Cody can gay anything up.

normal_DSCN3141.JPG

Finished work

normal_DSCN3176.JPG

All of my pics can be found HERE

Last edited:
That thing is beefy! went up there today and it'll take somebody alotta work to knock that down. Some quad guys were bitchen at the ranger saying that they had no trails to ride anymore. But looks good guys:cool:

Bunk said:
Does anyone know who drives the zuk? Sounds like a local.

How about a pic of the final work as well..

Yeah, he's a local. He works at sky valley automotive in sultan behind the hoot owl. I dont know what thell his problem is, He allways comes over to the carwash when I'm there and has always seemed like a allright guy. But aparently he's a **** head who likes to tear down gates :rolleyes:

TB-F said:
Yeah, he's a local. He works at sky valley automotive in sultan behind the hoot owl. I dont know what thell his problem is, He allways comes over to the carwash when I'm there and has always seemed like a allright guy. But aparently he's a **** head who likes to tear down gates :rolleyes:

Well yopu know where to go if it gets torn down then eh

Jeepless said:
Thanks all! I know some of us who could not be there thank you all.....

We had plenty of people on hands jack but doing the deed was only half of it--the other half is to help educate people and make thme understand as to WHY its been done to help save what we have to that point of the trail....

XJonathan said:
That same guy in the zuki asked me if I 'burned' when I was leaving :redneck:
Me too, but on the way in.

Ok, so everyone is talking about making sure the word is spread about why its closed, I can remember asking two times before now... Why did it get closed? I never drove the trail before so I dont know what Im missing, but uh, Im really curious. Resource damage I would guess?

Also I see you guys heard from some trials bikes already. I was wondering about those guys. Have you seen some of the crap they can do? Are they gonna be able to hop over that thing where the cables cross low?

~T.J.

T.J., it was closed cuz it is state park land and they didnt want people driving up to the wall anymore. Mainly do to people throwing their **** off the wall. There is Rockclimbers who climb the wall that dont wanna bombard trash bags. :cheer:

TB-F said:

Wow, Brett and I stopped in at the dutch cup for breakfast before we had to head over to wenatchee to see his uncle in the icu ward, and I thought about asking the guy with the zuki and the the guy with the xj, if they were heading up to the wall trail work party, boy, wouldn't that have been an interesting conversation if Brett and I weren't in such a hurry.

Sorry we couldn't make it out to help, we actually we were following crusty's jeep up highway 2 until we veered off for a quick bite...

pics look great - hopefully the hard work won't be bastardized by some ignorant, uninformed twits!

Also.

State parks origionally had gotten permision to close the area off however they deemed fit. The origional plan was to close the trail off "right at the bigging" of the trail(where the gravel road stopped and the water holes started)... Thats basically when I stepped in and was able to work the deal out to what we have now....

Well, good job then. When I heard of the area for the camp and so on, thats what I assumed, that the WHOLE area was going to be closed.

Someday I plan to have a vehicle capable enough to either get through that mud pit, or get myself and friends out after we get stuck in it (read - winch), haha.

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
Well, good job then. When I heard of the area for the camp and so on, thats what I assumed, that the WHOLE area was going to be closed.

Someday I plan to have a vehicle capable enough to either get through that mud pit, or get myself and friends out after we get stuck in it (read - winch), haha.

~T.J.

You're gonna need a tank, or a fullsize with lots o power and 56's :haha:

Well I made it home at about 1745 unhooked the Jeep, winched it to the tree close to the garage and went to pick up my little girl. Got back from Eburg and unloaded the camper. Have to go dump the black water tank tomorrow and then take the camper off the truck.

So I'll let Crash or someone else tell ya all about the fun we had today.

Wildman said:
Well I made it home at about 1745 unhooked the Jeep, winched it to the tree close to the garage and went to pick up my little girl. Got back from Eburg and unloaded the camper. Have to go dump the black water tank tomorrow and then take the camper off the truck.

So I'll let Crash or someone else tell ya all about the fun we had today.

Well if u had to winch the jeep away from the truck, sounds like u def. had a good time :cheer:

Spill the beans and pics :corn:

War-Jeeper said:
I beleive it was more along the lines of "WOW you guys are for real" then he rode past
Yep, that was it. My memory is a little....erm..... what was I talking about again? :haha:

Latest posts