DSCN5898.jpg

DSCN5900.jpg

DSCN5901.jpg

DSCN5902.jpg

DSCN5903.jpg

DSCN5906.jpg

DSCN5907.jpg

DSCN5908.jpg

nice pics man. This is the guy who was following you in the gray 82 toy with all the dents. Appreciate you letting me tag along, wheeling by yourself always sucks:awesomework:

nice pics man. This is the guy who was following you in the gray 82 toy with all the dents. Appreciate you letting me tag along, wheeling by yourself always sucks:awesomework:

Any time.
Me and Max were a bit out-gunned yesterday with the company we were with. That's not always the case though.

Any time.
Me and Max were a bit out-gunned yesterday with the company we were with. That's not always the case though.

IMHO, you guys did pretty damn good for being IFS, small lift and tires, and only rear lockers. I was surprised by how few of issues you guys had. You only got hung up a couple of times.

IMHO, you guys did pretty damn good for being IFS, small lift and tires, and only rear lockers. I was surprised by how few of issues you guys had. You only got hung up a couple of times.

yeah large amounts of steel help it drag itslef along obsticals.:awesomework:

RIx, was your wife with you when you had your tire in the air like that? I remember when i made her **** her pants on our way up to the wall last summer picking my front tire 4 feet, and i didnt have a cliff next to me like u did. :haha:

RIx, was your wife with you when you had your tire in the air like that? I remember when i made her **** her pants on our way up to the wall last summer picking my front tire 4 feet, and i didnt have a cliff next to me like u did. :haha:

I think you have me confused with someone else? I remember her laughing at you a few times....
Or maybe I'm forgetting something ? entirely possible.
Not married yet, either :) But yes, she was in the truck.

I think you have me confused with someone else? I remember her laughing at you a few times....
Or maybe I'm forgetting something ? entirely possible.
Not married yet, either :) But yes, she was in the truck.

It was you right behind , either u, or her made a comment about it at the wall trail. Shes got some guts to ride that with u :cool: Meegan would shoot me in the face if i made her go through that. :haha: (which i will once my pile is done) :redneck:

Could be.
wouldn't surprise me.
You were doing the dog peeing on a hydrant thing quite a few times that day :lol:

Here are some pictures that i took. It was a great day for testing the mods that I did. I have to say that everything did great.
Toyota4runner005.jpg

Toyota4runner007.jpg

Toyota4runner013.jpg

Toyota4runner017.jpg

Toyota4runner033.jpg

Well I can't wait till the truck is a bit more capable.
And hopefully that is sooner rather than later.:mad:

Glad you guys had fun and glad to see you guys pushing your bounderies a bit....
it was great to wheel with you crash! and if you weren't there i don't think we would have pushed ourselfs as much as we did. oh and my brother says thanks for the ride.
until next time!