• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanksgiving at golden mt

Finally got me a Wideopen Design buggy! Going to give it and the mountain hell. Going to cook too, and camp, and drink . May not sleep, just all the other stuff.

halcat said:
Finally got me a Wideopen Design buggy! Going to give it and the mountain hell. Going to cook too, and camp, and drink . May not sleep, just all the other stuff.

You get everything swapped over from your jeep?

I'm not finished yet. Got the engine in and should have it running soon. Haven't touched the rear steer but it should be just a days work. Had to take all the panels off and the seats out to get under the dash. This allowed me to get a good look at this buggy and it's built great. Even though it's one of Adams earlier rigs he still took time with fit and finish. Going to try to make Damn locals toy run for it's first tip. If our GMP thanksgiving ride is anything like last years, that was the best weekdays of offloading I've ever been on.

Just got word from my mechanic , he's got a big smoker on wheels with a roof on it, he said he will bring a wild hog up and smoke the whole thing! He swears it's the best you've ever tasted. He says he's done several of them. Sounds pretty interesting, right. Going to be hard to top that!

halcat said:
Just got word from my mechanic , he's got a big smoker on wheels with a roof on it, he said he will bring a wild hog up and smoke the whole thing! He swears it's the best you've ever tasted. He says he's done several of them. Sounds pretty interesting, right. Going to be hard to top that!
We'll make some desserts and bring them!

halcat said:

You won't know what to do with a full on buggy!!!

I like deserts of any kind. And no, I probably can't handle a full on buggy, I'm 61 years old and runen outa time so it's now or never. By the way, that's going tobe it's name. When I get it finished I'll post it up and name it on hardline.

RCBTrucking said:
I will be there on Saturday. hopefully nathon will be there to to spot me, I am terrible driver.

Going to try for a full run this time and not just a 100 foot :dblthumb:

RCBTrucking said:
I will be there on Saturday. hopefully nathon will be there to to spot me, I am terrible driver.
maybe we should just swap and let me knock some of those body panels off the yota. Your skills might improve after that.