• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THAT'S SOOOO ALABAMA!!!!

PsDad

Chicks dig guys with big Willys
Just heard on the news that the Waterford Crystal National Championship trophy will be on display at...............................WALMART!!!!!!!!!! :****:

First all let me say I am an Alabama fan, and no I am not defending that Alabama fans are not redneck.

Heard at lunch the reason it was at Wal-Mart is because of the 900 cases of Dr. Pepper you see in the bacground. They are a big sponsor and that is where they wanted it to be. We all know what is done when a big sponsor speaks.

Yeah it is kinda redneck, but I also think it is cool they are getting it out to let the fans see it. Granted if you waited in the line at the Gdale Wal-Mart Sunday you are nuts! My wife said it wrapped around the whole store, not a parking place in the whole lot...

To see a crystal football :dunno: It's not like you haven't won it before!??!

I could see that happening here in Iowa, we have one title from 1956 or some ****. laughing1

17 years is an eternity for Bama fans, plus we went through 6 coaches in that time and a bunch of bad years. Jen went there to shop and forgot about the trophy. She said it was over by the garden center and they line zig zagged through the store and there were isles you could not even get down to shop. This location is the top Wal-Mart in the country, or so I have been told so you can imagine the size of the parking lot and how many people it takes to fill it up...

Hell there were like 5k people at Academy Sports in Tuscaloosa after the game the other night.

Cole said:
Hell there were like 5k people at Academy Sports in Tuscaloosa after the game the other night.

Didn't they close as usual and then re open like at midnight just for shirt sales? :dunno: