• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The after effects of Karl`s noobie run

Unless you live down a gravel road, or let it get rained on, or let the sun shine on it.....:wtf:

Trust us, don't fool yourself into think the dealer will help you in any way,
I still have 3 years or 20,000 miles left on my warranty, they wouldn't even fix a wiring problem in the thing when it had never even been off a paved road, I know they will do nothing for me now...:rolleyes:
Good thing I am a cheap a$$ and stole this from them, they don't even remember what I look like!:fawkdancesmiley:

Unless you scratch it, I have an '04 with 20K miles on it and the dealers won't touch it. :corn:

I have a 2004 unlimited that I put a suspension lift, body lift, tires and a SYE in. The dealership I bought my rig from has addresses a half a dozen warrenty claims since then w/o question. They just won't work on the aftermarket stuff.

They fixed a wiring issue, replaced the oil pan gasket, replaced a defective CAT and O2 sensor, and replaced the zipper on my back window all free of charge.:awesomework:

If it "rules" you wouldn't have lost your rear bumper :haha: :haha: :haha:

The bumpers are plastic and made to be replaced. Ruby is working kicking off all the junk Jeep put on Her. :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :cheer: :awesomework: