• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The bad karma buggy

Re: The bad karma buggy

He actually built something for the shifters to mount to that ties the interior up. No more flopping shifters and shitty floor
8f04202408b5d978036103fe4a9a3c67.jpg

Glad to see it going in the right direction for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggy did awesome. I am extremely happy with how it turned out. It actually handles, drives, and rides like it's supposed to. I threw a pretty good beatdown on it this weekend and nothing in the chassis gave me a single problem. Los primos+nitrous= ;D

70f21c8b2fd623cb1a5e4f1def91d670.jpg

I'm gonna tell everybody on hardline right now. The big names don't mean anything sometimes. If it wasn't for haley williams at wont work customs and patrick murrah from murrah motorsports I would not be wheeling anymore. Big thanks going out today!

Glad to see you get it fixed back right. I understand that you, like the rest of us, work hard for what you have. It sucks when someone takes your hard earned money and leaves you with a bigger headache, pain in the ass, and a bill than you would've had otherwise. Good to see it beat down ready. I look forward to watching it take a beating this year. :dblthumb:

And it works! Flat out. Minor few adjustments and she'll be right as rain. I "one shoted" rbd left side and middle with it and had never drove the rig in 4wd before. Cuts a bad ass donut btw. Can't wait till its dialed in. Mym!

It's a totally different buggy now. There are a few minor things I would like to change but overall I'm happy. Everything works like it should, I can wheel it beat it or leaf look, and I've got the race bug again so we will see how that goes. Finding Murrah Motorsports was the best thing that could have happened. :****: