• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The BBF scatter shield..

Binder

Just thought I would share what I made this weekend....It's the BBF (Binders Booty Fab):haha: scatter shield.
BBFscattershieldright.jpg

BBFscattershieldleft.jpg

is that something you need for racing?:D

Yes....It's always been required but very loosly enforced. Last season a trans let loose and the driver narrowly missed major injury so this year it will be enforced....Not required for street and trail class though for you guys who are thinking about trying a little racing.:cool:

what would the strech whilly class as, 4.3 v6 auto?:redneck:

I think it could be street and trail. For that class they basically want a rig wih mirrors and turn signals etc.....For visitors these things can be tech'd very loosly as a rule.:awesomework:

mirror i can handle and it didnt come with turn signals.... cool id like to try it someday.:redneck:

Show up for a play day and have some fun without all the stickler rules. Then if you like the fun come back to get season points:awesomework:

Show up for a play day and have some fun without all the stickler rules. Then if you like the fun come back to get season points:awesomework:
So who's going to start publishing the "list" of all the playdays and comps coming up? PNW's site usually doesn't have all of them, and searching around at the various club sites becomes a bitch.....

Come-on guys "in the know" post up so I can start populating my calendar....

And Rick :cool:

I like it :awesomework:

Does your rig have floor covering the trans also or is it exposed?

Do they require them (or does anyone ever use one) on manual trans as well?

So who's going to start publishing the "list" of all the playdays and comps coming up? PNW's site usually doesn't have all of them, and searching around at the various club sites becomes a bitch.....

Come-on guys "in the know" post up so I can start populating my calendar....

And Rick :cool:

I would like to know more as well. I am a member of the PNW and and a president of a paying club in the PNW and still don't know ****.

The winter convention required us to have our membership cards that they so pleasently sent out the week of the convention.

I am NOT pleased with the way the PNW is going. I would like to see more public notices on what is going on in the PNW4WDA, and not 2 months after it happens.

Sorry for the rant and highjack:redneck: PNW racing needs a good PR person:awesomework: NO, I am not volunteering:redneck:

Love the scatter shield:awesomework:

I like it :awesomework:

Does your rig have floor covering the trans also or is it exposed?

Do they require them (or does anyone ever use one) on manual trans as well?

My rig has an aluminum floor so most of this won't be visible when assembled.....I think on the sticks only flywheel protection is required but don't quote me on that.....

I am NOT pleased with the way the PNW is going. I would like to see more public notices on what is going on in the PNW4WDA, and not 2 months after it happens.

On the PNW politics thing remember while the racing is part of the PNW the politics is a different deal. I don't really know about other PNW events so people need to go to the PNW board to learn more....Good luck.

I would like to know more as well. I am a member of the PNW and and a president of a paying club in the PNW and still don't know ****.

The winter convention required us to have our membership cards that they so pleasently sent out the week of the convention.

Sorry for the rant and highjack:redneck: PNW racing needs a good PR person:awesomework: NO, I am not volunteering:redneck:

Love the scatter shield:awesomework:

Its all on the PNW website Tom but I dont see you listed as a member on your own associations website forum (tomsbrokenagain) :eeek: You can also sign up to recive a list of events by contacting the comp chair (dave taylor) at [email protected] They send out updates almost weekly :awesomework:

I'll post the calander tonight. I was supposed to send it to Zukev and keep forgetting.:redneck:....

Most current one I have (feb 3rd)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tacoma Webfooters should read 5/7/2011 and 5/8/2011 Sorry about that.
Dave

2011 Competition/ Event Schedule

01/14/11 to 1/16/11 Monster Jam at Tacoma Dome ( Done)

2/12/11 to 2/13/11 Winter Convention Everett Wa. Hosted By Region 1 (Done)

2/25/11 WOHVA Rally 2011 Olympia Wa.(Done)

3/13/11 Spanaway Moonshiners Swap meet Puyallup fairgrounds

4/9/11 to 4/10/11 4 Wheel Parts Truck & Jeep Fest Puyallup Fairgrounds

5/28/11 to 5/29/11 Spanaway Moonshiners Play Day. Straddleline ORV

6/11/11 to 6/12/11 4 Wheel Parts Jamboree . Straddleline ORV Park

6/18/11 to 6/19/11 Independent Play Day Region 1, Region 2 and Under the Hill Try outs held at this Play Day .Happs, Ethel Wa. Points Race

6/25/11 to 6/26/11 Lookingglass Play Day Hosted By Ruff country 4X4

7/2/11 to 7/3/11 4 At a Time/Freewheelers Play Day Region 3 Try outs held at this Play Day. Happs, Ethel Wa.

7/16/11 to 7/17/11 Out Door 4X4 Play Day .Happs , Ethel Wa. Points Race

8/12/11 to 8/14/11 Summer Convention Hosted by Region 2 at Straddleline or Happs Ethel Wa. I will let you know when I know. Points Race

9/3/11 to 9/5/11 Overbored Racing Play Day. Happs, Ethel Wa. Points Race

10/8/11 to 10/9/11 Team Trophy Challenge Hosted by Timber Tamers

Note: All events are suject to change.

Dave Taylor

PNW4WDA Competition Chairman

Most current one I have (feb 3rd)

I think this schedule is m ore up to date...I think I'll start a thread for this and update it as changes come through...
2011 Competition/ Event Schedule

01/14/11 to 1/16/11 Monster Jam at Tacoma Dome ( Done)

2/12/11 to 2/13/11 Winter Convention Everett Wa. Hosted By Region 1 (Done)

2/25/11 WOHVA Rally 2011 Olympia Wa.(Done)

3/13/11 Spanaway Moonshiners Swap meet Puyallup fairgrounds

4/9/11 to 4/10/11 4 Wheel Parts Truck & Jeep Fest Puyallup Fairgrounds

5/28/11 to 5/29/11 Spanaway Moonshiners Play Day. Straddleline ORV

6/11/11 to 6/12/11 4 Wheel Parts Jamboree . Straddleline ORV Park

6/18/11 to 6/19/11 Independent Play Day Region 1, Region 2 and Under the Hill Try outs held at this Play Day .Happs, Ethel Wa. Points Race

6/25/11 to 6/26/11 Lookingglass Play Day Hosted By Ruff country 4X4

7/2/11 to 7/3/11 4 At a Time/Freewheelers Play Day Region 3 Try outs held at this Play Day. Happs, Ethel Wa.

7/16/11 to 7/17/11 Out Door 4X4 Play Day .Happs , Ethel Wa. Points Race

8/12/11 to 8/14/11 Summer Convention Hosted by Region 2 at Straddleline or Happs Ethel Wa. I will let you know when I know. Points Race

9/3/11 to 9/5/11 Overbored Racing Play Day. Happs, Ethel Wa. Points Race

10/8/11 to 10/9/11 Team Trophy Challenge Hosted by Timber Tamers

Note: All events are suject to change.

Last edited:
The BBF shield is pretty badass!!! I remember you talking about not having a lot of room to work with, but that shield is tight!!! :awesomework: