• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The blacksheep

I know that's what's killin me - all those parts for soo cheap

I really really can't afford it or have need for it but I keep thinkin of how much fun I could have with a v8 and tons beatin it to death.

rockwild said:

I really really can't afford it or have need for it but I keep thinkin of how much fun I could have with a v8 and tons beatin it to death.
you will sell all your toyo parts after wheeling the sheep. I promise you, tons and V8 is where its at.

I'd own it now if I owned some property with creek beds and some terrain in it. It'd never leave Iowa again. molaugh

rockwild said:

yea and when you get a bad spot and roll it, you dont have to cut the top off :flipoff1:

laughing1 thats a joke, I love you.

sorry for the hijack

all good P

see any resemblance

IMG_6910.jpg

f2462255.jpg

See, the sheep has already made that transition, it too once upon a time had a Cab ! laughing1

P said:
See, the sheep has already made that transition, it too once upon a time had a Cab ! laughing1
we all still blaim bones for the roll that was the demise of the roof.

blacksheep10 said:
that's funny, I ad it months ago and in 1 week 3 interested parties, 2 of which are claiming to be ready to roll with cash :eek:
That sucks. seriously. I love that pile

Budget YJ said:
Very interested but need the additional pics ;D before the drive :(

Its ugly as ****, but the parts list is solid !

What chu got cookin Alan , upgrade's to the unit or new unit ? :dunno: :dunno:

Oh yea, the engine does run like a MF for what it is too... :afro:

Hmmmm maybe if / when this happens get with me and maybe if I AM lucky we can coordinate something on the Cab that wyatt has for me... although if it made it to Kellys I may never see the thing laughing1

thinking outloud...sorry.

Its for a friend that wants to get back into our world :)
I would buy it for myself if I could find someone to buy mine ;D and build a small buggy with the parts and let it :eat:
Everybody could set back w/ their :popcorn: and drool

I love it. went out to pull it out of the weeds for pics and whatnot. reached in, after 3 months of sitting it fired on the first lick. brakes need work. started feeling bad at MM last trip. still stop it though. it has always needed cutting brakes with the twin sticks anyway.
pics headed to you alan :woody: