• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The blacksheep

what frame and cab did this use to be?

the black s10 that folded in half at disney? you then made it into this?

rockwild said:
what frame and cab did this use to be?

the black s10 that folded in half at disney? you then made it into this?
Correct. There is no S10 frame to this pile that I know of.

its still there, and kickin. He's been out in it on special occasions and its still bad as hell...

it sits beside the shop. I bought some tires for it a couple weeks ago, haven't had the chance to put them on or groove them. It ran 6 months ago after sitting for 6 months before that. went out, fired it off, wheeled all day, parked it and sold the tires. now it still sits on rollers laughing1

Back to the top. I got the sheep on a trade Kelly put alot of time and money I. It to revieve it from the dead but I'm moving on to another rig so the post said 6000 obo. And i mean someone make an offer if it's in the ball park I'll let it go this thing has good solid parts and is tuff as ****

lay said:
Back to the top. I got the sheep on a trade Kelly put alot of time and money I. It to revieve it from the dead but I'm moving on to another rig so the post said 6000 obo. And i mean someone make an offer if it's in the ball park I'll let it go this thing has good solid parts and is tuff as ****
Damn man, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you
Just put new rockcrusher flanges on front, CTM's both sides, alloy usa short inner (from 3 yrs ago) 10factory drivers inner, brand new, chromo outers too. New calipers and pads on front, all kinds of heavy duty **** everywhere. If it were skinned along the tube lines it wouldn't look too bad
Lay, put up some of the pics I sent you