• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The FarmWreck

TrikeKid

Decided my Nissan needed to go down the road before I had to put more money into it, swapped a kid straight across for this '70 C10. Pretty well optioned truck, power steering and brakes, posi. Someone started putting an aftermarket wiring harness in, and didn't finish the job once the lights worked, heat needs gone through and it's got it's share of rust in the cab of course, mostly the rockers and floor. Plans are a 4/6 drop, do the usual carb/intake/headers and a shift kit in the trans, and fix the bullshit wiring and just cruise the thing at least for the summer.

Photo02191710.jpg

Photo02191715.jpg

The rats nest of half ass wiring,
Photo02191714_1.jpg

Photo02191714.jpg

I hate shoddy wiring.....seems like every "built" rig any of my buddies has bought always has about 10 fawking pounds of pointless sloppy wiring....

On a happier note....Good trade :awesomework:

Yeah that's the thing too, is the part that is done, is done poorly. probably just gonna put in a big delcity order and wire everything from the fusebox out myself so I know what's what and know it's right. Whoever was doing it doesn't believe in connectors apparently, lots of twisted together and taped connections, didn't even bother hooking the wiper motor up.

Yeah that's the thing too, is the part that is done, is done poorly. probably just gonna put in a big delcity order and wire everything from the fusebox out myself so I know what's what and know it's right. Whoever was doing it doesn't believe in connectors apparently, lots of twisted together and taped connections, didn't even bother hooking the wiper motor up.

haha did they use those plastic home twist connectors....i see that **** all the time.

I sent ya a pic like 10 minutes after I got it Brad, must not have gone through. That setup actually looks like what's already there and unfinished, I just need to re-do everything with the new harness the right way and she should be good to go.

Far as muddin into parties goes, my buddy has a '71 K20, getting to the woods in style is no problem, and my truck is usually the one that gets driven to the bar.

I sent ya a pic like 10 minutes after I got it Brad, must not have gone through. That setup actually looks like what's already there and unfinished, I just need to re-do everything with the new harness the right way and she should be good to go.

Far as muddin into parties goes, my buddy has a '71 K20, getting to the woods in style is no problem, and my truck is usually the one that gets driven to the bar.

My phone rejects picture messages like a cambodian hooker.

My phone rejects picture messages like a cambodian hooker.

Well I'll have to cruise it by sometime on the weekend then. How much for a tailgate and hinges if ya got em? Got any old school 6 lugs sittin' around? Not really diggin wagon wheels, needs some slut mags or somethin.

Last edited:
Well I'll have to cruise it by sometime on the weekend then. How much for a tailgate and hinges if ya got em? Got any old school 6 lugs sittin' around? Not really diggin wagon wheels.

I got sum ol brack spray painted centerline wannbees. :redneck: :haha:

Pretty much, it was so bad the guy I got this truck from already traded it off for another Chev. Got any aluminum SBC intakes around? This thing needs a 4 barrel, like yesterday and all of em on CL that aren't far away are about the same price as buying one from Jegs.

Last edited:
Pretty much, it was so bad the guy I got this truck from already traded it off for another Chev. Got any aluminum SBC intakes around? This thing needs a 4 barrel, like yesterday and all of em on CL that aren't far away are about the same price as buying one from Jegs.

I have a few in stock

I have a few in stock

Well what kind and how much? Looking for a dual plane along the lines of a Performer or Action+

Chev suffered her first breakage today as the carrier bearing on the driveline decided to try and leave home after I left work. Ratchet strapped it back up approximately where it broke off, made it a little while, strap slipped off, fixed that and made it a while longer. Got to the Roy Y (broke on South Tac. Way) and the bearing came apart. Made it home with whats left of the bearing riding on itself and a little extra vibin' gonna take it easy and slow to work in the AM since ALL my tools are there and swap it out on my lunch break I guess.

Well what kind and how much? Looking for a dual plane along the lines of a Performer or Action+

Chev suffered her first breakage today as the carrier bearing on the driveline decided to try and leave home after I left work. Ratchet strapped it back up approximately where it broke off, made it a little while, strap slipped off, fixed that and made it a while longer. Got to the Roy Y (broke on South Tac. Way) and the bearing came apart. Made it home with whats left of the bearing riding on itself and a little extra vibin' gonna take it easy and slow to work in the AM since ALL my tools are there and swap it out on my lunch break I guess.

Performer is the closest one. Maybe we can work a trade for the delivery of some parts from chop shop

Edit: I dun went and fogot the picture

1329976331908.jpg