• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The FarmWreck

Nothin too exciting to report on this thing, B&M deep trans pan and my shift kit showed up in the mail yesterday, been doin other bullshit on my days off so my new windshield is still sitting along with some nick nack **** from LMC that I haven't put on yet.

i have the perfect parts truck for you!!!!!! 71' GMC 2wd 350 v8 granny low 4speed. $500 ill get some pictures if interested

i have the perfect parts truck for you!!!!!! 71' GMC 2wd 350 v8 granny low 4speed. $500 ill get some pictures if interested

Ain't much of anything I need off a GMC really, and the old man would probably flip if I drug something like that home since all my rigs sit in his back yard.

the only big difference between the GMC and the Chevy is the emblem back then. anyways just thought i would offer

the only big difference between the GMC and the Chevy is the emblem back then. anyways just thought i would offer

There is definetly alot of the same stuff but they have different front fenders, core support, headlights and some even cam with leafsprung rearends whereas all the 1/2ton chevys had trailing arms. If its is decent shape you shouldnt have any problem getting $500 for it.:awesomework:

I have been thinking of getting another one of these, I miss my 68 3/4 ton 4x4....