• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The FITTY thread Its AWN

I believe Crank got to go ahead to ride to GreyRock with me!!!! So He'll have his Fitty as well!!! FUggin races!!!!

InDaShop said:
I believe Crank got to go ahead to ride to GreyRock with me!!!! So He'll have his Fitty as well!!! FUggin races!!!!

Motorcycles are not allowed at GreyRock.

InDaShop said:

Myra would woop our ass if we showed up with fittys there... they will have none of that AT Grayrock .

But hey, we can get a fitty Rally if we need to elsewere thumb.gif

P said:
Myra would woop our ass if we showed up with fittys there... they will have none of that AT Grayrock .

But hey, we can get a fitty Rally if we need to elsewere thumb.gif
I was thinking Pauls front, and back yar, across around the church and back.

Fenced in yard is no longer viable for track use. To many knobs.. CheapJ7 routed out a course in the back lot though Saturday while I was workin on the buggy. More room to open them up out there anyway thumb.gif laughing1

I've got a Fifties party to go to next week. Wonder what they would think if we all brought Fittys, a ramp, and a lot of beer? :popcorn:

P, you got a poodle skirt? :fish:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I've got a Fifties party to go to next week. Wonder what they would think if we all brought Fittys, a ramp, and a lot of beer? :popcorn:

P, you got a poodle skirt? :fish:

Poodle Skirt, not sure I follow you on that one bubba :dunno:

CheapJ and I were brushin up on the Freestyle Fitty skillz yesterday.. his will air the heck out.. since he can get more speed. He also busted his ass on a full throttle long distance attempt.. Broke the silencer off the pipe I have it at work to get tig'd back on. His front fender is MIA as well , Watchin him face plant at full speed for me was worth all of it !! It was sawesome laughing1

John Galbreath Jr. said:
See, that's where I went. Fiftys party, they are thinking Grease and poodle shirts. I'm thinking ramps and air cannons.

I liked were your head was at thumb.gif

**** Fawkin Damn I'm sore..... Missed 8am class due to fitty injuries.. both legs bruised front and back.. Hips feel like a senior citizen. Knees shot and ankles swolen.. Man i'm glad i didn't have a helmet on... ;D

Got to take a link out of the chain and tighten motor mounts before the weekend.. Then its awn :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
**** Fawkin Damn I'm sore..... Missed 8am class due to fitty injuries.. both legs bruised front and back.. Hips feel like a senior citizen. Knees shot and ankles swolen.. Man i'm glad i didn't have a helmet on... ;D

Got to take a link out of the chain and tighten motor mounts before the weekend.. Then its awn :flipoff1:

Thank got you posted it first... my hips hurt like a mo fo too ! laughing1 My left knee is bruised and swollen as well as the ankle attached lower down that leg. I wish I woulda known you driveway had that lil retaining wall... laughing1

Jrich and I been practicing our after win stoppie stuntin... Thought he had it down

Jrichstunna1.jpg

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Jrichstunna2.jpg

I gotz the low center of gravity on my ride so I was stuntin like ya daddy ! laughing1

Pstunna1.jpg

I hope to have his exhaust tig'd back together from this past weekend freestyle event whip out that took the muffler clean off the pipe... He picked up my new jet so mine wont be so dang cranky.

ITS AWN !! James Dollar, did you order your bike and is it gonna be here ??????????????

Found an outfit selling SSR 125s for $799 w/free shipping but you and Jon :'( about being sore
I'm rethinking this idea :dunno: if my old ass needs one!