• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The FITTY thread Its AWN

I am about to say the hell with the 650 and buy a 50!!!

The seriousness of Johns face is awesome. thumb.gif

P did all the guys with 50's put the big bar kit on them, and did you guys get the new shock set up as well? if i ride with wyatt up to the XRRA race in april i was planning on bringing my niece's 50. just wanted to get an idea on how much the set up cost and where you guys picked them up, she actually needs the set up anyway so its not JUST her selfish uncle fixing it up for 50 races in alabama

jdollar said:
Found an outfit selling SSR 125s for $799 w/free shipping but you and Jon :'( about being sore
I'm rethinking this idea :dunno: if my old ass needs one!

Only cuz we were acting like dumasses is... You know how fun them things are thumb.gif Quit being a *****

X2 Dollar.. Order that SSR 125 and quit bein a Vage...
Unless you think your old ass can't hang :flipoff1:

Reverse Psychology... works every time ;D

so i take it everyone has the big bar kit and the heavy duty shock? and has everyone replaced their 50 motors with bigger ones?

CRANK1 said:
so i take it everyone has the big bar kit and the heavy duty shock? and has everyone replaced their 50 motors with bigger ones?

Miles and I have big Handlebars ... Miles is stock as ****, Mine has an FMF pipe and go fast stickers...

The others are larger CC bikes and are considered Unlimited Class laughing1

Bikes are a bit difference... But it seems alcohol and bad judgment are the great equalizers...
So i'd say everyone has a fighting chance ;D

CheapJ7's is already missing a front fender and the muffler is broke off the exhaust.... he couldnt hang with hillclimb # 3

( I didnt even try it... my bikes to sexy to scratch up laughing1 )

how much/where did you find your big handlebars for the 50? sounds like i need to get lots more go fast stickers :flipoff1:

Sikk Toys

Fast 50's.com

**** theres a million places... Ebay has tons of stuff on the cheap as well

I dont have the big bars I just have bar risers, and I rolled them forward a lil bit. I also have stock suspension, and a stock motor.

I thought I had one but I guess I missed it......dammit! My big fatass would look good on a fitty....like a clown in the circus on one of those itty bitty bicycles! loller.gif

6uldv8 said:
I thought I had one but I guess I missed it......dammit! My big fatass would look good on a fitty....like a clown in the circus on one of those itty bitty bicycles! loller.gif
or like a fat clown on a fitty? :flipoff1:

Loaded N/ Ready for the weekend festivities... ;D

new006.jpg

Mines here at work... Im not so certain the idle screw adjustments went over so well it ran like **** this morning, but coulda been the cold. I hate carbs. laughing1