• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Flu, please read

Re:

The flu changes every year, but evolution (gene mutation) is not possible. Lol. Might be a bad example, just made me think of that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Alabama governor declared a state of public health emergency (or something close to that) today. Schools, daycares are closed because of it. My wife is a pediatric nurse and has seen so much of it this year that is really bad. If you have a newborn young child stay at home with them and don't have anyone over. Kids are literally dying from this crap this year.

It's a shame this doesn't get the same coverage ( And Millions spent on ) as the Ebola virus scare from a couple of years ago.

We have had several out of work the last two weeks with the flu. With all the illegals coming into the country, there isnt any telling what kind of illness we will be dealing with in the future,

I'm a home health RN and have been down with this **** since Tuesday. Never had the flu before but I sure got it now. This is the worst I've ever seen it. Lots of the other RNs have been out as well.

I'm from Indiana. Just heard on the news that there have been 50 flu deaths statewide this year compared to 4 last year.

^ Its no joke.

I work in the ER. They've "strongly suggested" for us to wear masks when in patient rooms and have advised all other staff to stay out of the ER unless necessary. So far only 1 of us has got it.

There is flu and then there is stomach flu, which really ain't flu at al (google it).

I got stomach flu the day after Xmas. I about **** myself to death for 3 days/nights, got better and then relapsed. I missed 4 or 5 days of work and didn't have a normal BM for 9 days.

I think I picked it up visiting a relative at a nursing home on Xmas day.

Re: Re: The Flu, please read

98TJ said:
There is flu and then there is stomach flu, which really ain't flu at al (google it).

I got stomach flu the day after Xmas. I about **** myself to death for 3 days/nights, got better and then relapsed. I missed 4 or 5 days of work and didn't have a normal BM for 9 days.

I think I picked it up visiting a relative at a nursing home on Xmas day.
Exactly what I had, I have never **** like that in my life. Thought I was gonna have to have skin grafts on my ass cheeks! Hope I never get that **** again, pun intended.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I could have set my watch by my trips to the bathroom that first night. Every 30 minutes my bung hole was running like a fire hose.