• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The girfriend helped me make a decision on skinning the burb.

3 tons o fun

Cole pisses haterade
Lastnight we went to our supper club meeting in the burb. It was her 1st time to get in it since the boatsides and cage. I showed her how to get in the easiest way. PPPPPFFFFFTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Yeah right. It was and ordeal for her. Saying "I don't have as much upper body strength as you.". As I watched her grab anywhere she could I watch her foot placement . Just so I would know where to cut the foot hole. Once again PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!! The passenger side skin would look like swiss cheese. I'd have to do 3 or 4 foot holes a knee hole or two. But it was funny as hell. At least she tried.

blacksheep10 said:
I love that ****. I have sliders and watching a girl or rob try ot get in the sheep is hilarious molaugh molaugh molaugh

hey mothafuke watch it :flipoff1: I R TARDED NUFF 4 SHEEP and I got my shots... laughing1

Haha, thats great, I got my mom to test mine out a couple days ago after the boatsiding and door bar. I figure if my mom can get in other chicks shouldnt have a problem. molaugh

6uldv8 said:
We're gonna need pics! loller.gif
I'm workin on that. She's wanting to go to a party outta town this weekend and go shopping. But she doesn't really have the coin to do it. HMMMM...... "Here's some money. But before I give it to you I need you to do something."

I'll post pics soon. loller.gif