• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the Greatest Gift

showtime33

It's Hell "Without Jesus"
The first time Jesus ever laid his head down, was in the bottom of an ol feeding trough. The last time he laid it down wasfor our sin, as they nailed him to an ol wooden Cross. Yes it's Christmas, and we have our trees a glowing with pretty ribbons, ornaments, and lights. The only thing on Jesus tree was his sinless blood a flowing, and three ol rusty bloody spikes. We spend money buying all these gifts to give, different toys and games and such. Friend we can give em everything in the world, but if we don't give em Jesus, we ain't give em much. If you want to give the greatest gift this year, you don't have to go to wall mart, or any store or mall. You just lead that lost sinner to Jesus, and IF they receive him, you've given them the Greatest Gift Of All. The most expensive gift I ever received, only God knowed the cost, as he gave his only Son. I'm so thankful that he left that 99 that was already saved, and came and found this lost one. IT'S ABOUT HIM....Jesus is the reason there is a season, and he may very well come before the roses bloom again. The worst thing you could do is leave here without him, and die dead, lost in sin. RB 12/4/11

Very Well said, And Thanks for doing so, When I read about all the complaints and problems that everyone has the shape of our country and all the filth in this world how much of it all could be eliminated if we would put our focus back on Christ and grow back bones and stand up for whatis right, Everthing we build and enjoy will one day be gone, when we die what will we have left behind for those we Love. The promise of Heaven or Hell.

showtime33 said:
The first time Jesus ever laid his head down, was in the bottom of an ol feeding trough. The last time he laid it down wasfor our sin, as they nailed him to an ol wooden Cross. Yes it's Christmas, and we have our trees a glowing with pretty ribbons, ornaments, and lights. The only thing on Jesus tree was his sinless blood a flowing, and three ol rusty bloody spikes. We spend money buying all these gifts to give, different toys and games and such. Friend we can give em everything in the world, but if we don't give em Jesus, we ain't give em much. If you want to give the greatest gift this year, you don't have to go to wall mart, or any store or mall. You just lead that lost sinner to Jesus, and IF they receive him, you've given them the Greatest Gift Of All. The most expensive gift I ever received, only God knowed the cost, as he gave his only Son. I'm so thankful that he left that 99 that was already saved, and came and found this lost one. IT'S ABOUT HIM....Jesus is the reason there is a season, and he may very well come before the roses bloom again. The worst thing you could do is leave here without him, and die dead, lost in sin. RB 12/4/11
[/quote

thumb.gif Well said, I needed that. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

That's right if everybody would just realize that the solution to all their problems was in Jesus Christ and not in a pill or a bottle and the sacrifice he made for us to be able to live eternal life in heaven which is the greatest gift that could ever be given.

We celebrate his birth, but the baby's "soul purpose " was to die. Jesus was never God's plan B, he was plan A from the beginning. All this because GOD LOVES YOU FRIEND! thumb.gif

Someone can give you a gift and you can accept it, but you'll never truely receive it until it's been opened and you take it in. God give the gift of his Son, but there must be a time in your life when you open your heart and by faith receive him in. The only thing that'll matter in life is what you do with Jesus.

You know showtime just like JESUS himself he warned and taught so many on how to receive such a awsome free gift and yet they denided it just as you and millions before and after you and myself have shareed to our friends and family and others and they just don't want to understand and accept. That's all we can do, so don't be dishearted not saying you are keep the faith my brother! I hope your Christmas was good and your family was with you, so many were not. Somewhere a mother, a father, a family member did not have their loved one with them, some due to defending this great nation we call home, some to other reasons. The promise that one day I will once again be able love on my Mamaw, Hug my Papaw and talk to old friends has helped me thru this Christmas. Thank You my savoir for this assurance!

If all the tongues of men and angels were given to me, I still could not tell you how Great the Promises of God are. Gods promises are longer than life, broader than sin, deeper than the grave , and higher than the clouds.