• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The heck with this..

crash said:
And it was a weak ass break to boot--that crap won't happen again :D

Oh and the new rubber is doing good and it was a good day--had to winch myself twice today :;

Mike's rig is not a very good ice breaker ship:haha:

That was a good day of wheeling. I'm not sure what trail I ran Its the one with the power line going down the middle of it? That was some hard core shiat.:flipoff:

:clappy: Yep bys was really fun in the snow, for haveing about afoot or more snow on it there was surprizingly great traction!!!!!!:super: :super:

mjp1080 said:
what the hell happened?

Where do I start???

Broke my cell phone, lost a U-joint in the front drive shaft, Balljoint on my draglink snapped, followed by me winching my own steering arm off, and winch cable is toast.

All in all, a super day :flipoff: :haha:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Wanna pay for it? :flipoff: Last I checked my bank account wont allow me to do so..... Wheres my money tree?

No thanks, I already paid for one, that was enough. If you need cash just go up to hwy 99 and start selling yourself to lonely truckers.:flipoff:

mjp1080 said:
No thanks, I already paid for one, that was enough. If you need cash just go up to hwy 99 and start selling yourself to lonely truckers.:flipoff:

Business has been slow the last couple weeks :haha:

Damn I feel good:D After riding on nitrogen shocks and full hydro steering I don't ever what to experience my samurai with leaf springs and strong arm steering again

BTW the strong arm steering in my samurai has been replaced by a Toyota Box and psc pump but tranny problems kept me from wheeling it so the only memory's of wheeling was coming home with a backache and a blown shoulder

Last edited:
tclong said:
Damn I feel good:D After riding on nitrogen shocks and full hydro assist I don't ever what to experience my samurai with leaf springs and strong arm steering again

BTW the strong arm steering in my samurai has been replaced by a Toyota Box and psc pump but tranny problems kept me from wheeling it so the only memory's of wheeling was coming home with a backache and a blown shoulder

If you ever want that feeling back, you can feel free to drive my cruiser.... oh wait thats right, come tomorrow or tuesday i'll have full PS :clappy: :clappy: But no drag link :booo:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
I need to get hiems and ditch the balljoints first.

I run cheapo heep tierod ends that are like $11.50 apice at Olympic and have never had a problem

crash said:
And it was a weak ass break to boot--that crap won't happen again :D

Oh and the new rubber is doing good and it was a good day--had to winch myself twice today :;

Wait what did you break?

TB-F said:
How was BYS? I tried to get Morgan to run it with me on Thurs but he's a weenie. Got there too late today and Mike couldnt wedge between trees in the snow:haha:

I had too winch three times & and bill just twice. My truck gets a little narrower every time I run that trail.
Stealth runner has some pics too.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Where do I start???

Broke my cell phone, lost a U-joint in the front drive shaft, Balljoint on my draglink snapped, followed by me winching my own steering arm off, and winch cable is toast.

All in all, a super day :flipoff: :haha:
Well, at least that ps pump didn't fall off. :haha: