• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The I'm finaly getting a buggy build

I know most all of it by heart, I brought rhinos over more as a guide to where I need to add to accommodate chris
so are you getting the same style of chassis as rhinos in the background?
or is it going to be a standard bravo chassis?
can d remember all the angles or is he just copy paste off the other chassis?

More sweet pics rear of chassis takeing shape
ad1a3fcf.jpg

cf02301e.jpg

:awesomework:

Hey Chris....do you wear slippers? My wife makes felted slippers and one of the pairs didn't felt (shrink) down all the way and would probably fit your size 16's.....free if ya want them.....hella warm in the the winter:awesomework:

Buggy looks great......any luck on the seat?

Darius....I'm thinking of retubing the top of my car in .190 whataya think...wanna do it

Hey Chris....do you wear slippers? My wife makes felted slippers and one of the pairs didn't felt (shrink) down all the way and would probably fit your size 16's.....free if ya want them.....hella warm in the the winter:awesomework:

Darius....I'm thinking of retubing the top of my car in .190 whataya think...wanna do it

I'm just gona use my mastercrafts
Yea il take em thankyou if the wife likes il buy her a pair
thanks jeff we will hook up :awesomework:

:haha::haha:

That's me, I am now the one building bravos

Can't realy tell with pics mine is slightly taller/longer/wider
the other is for sale :awesomework:

Darius or Bigdog,
Which one of you is selling the other chassis, and how much? You can send me a PM. I'm contemplating a major rework of my YJ and am curious. Unfortunately, I'm also broke. But a guy can always dream. Thanks. And is that 1.5 or 1.75 tube? Or... are you willing to put together another chassis in 1.75 (I've already got quite a bit of 1.75, 120 available)
TreeClimber.

Last edited:
Darius or Bigdog,
Which one of you is selling the other chassis, and how much? You can send me a PM. I'm contemplating a major rework of my YJ and am curious. Unfortunately, I'm also broke. But a guy can always dream. Thanks. And is that 1.5 or 1.75 tube? Or... are you willing to put together another chassis in 1.75 (I've already got quite a bit of 1.75, 120 available)
TreeClimber.

Darious is selling the other chassis it's .120 wall 1.5 " Dom
$3500:awesomework:

Darious is selling the other chassis it's .120 wall 1.5 " Dom
$3500:awesomework:

Im really curious to see how this works out for you. met you 4wheelparts and yes you are a big guy but so am I. I would love a buggy but after sitting in numerous buggies they either dont have the head room, leg room or width. looks great!

Im really curious to see how this works out for you. met you 4wheelparts and yes you are a big guy but so am I. I would love a buggy but after sitting in numerous buggies they either dont have the head room, leg room or width. looks great!

Dude is is so badass u could fit 2 of me side by side nicely
and it's not that huge all about angels UNO
contact Darious I'm sure he will let u check it out
:awesomework:
we gave it 4" width 3" head room and 6" leg room
sat in it today and it's sweet:redneck: